Faction Free Slaughter to not be kos in cities

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dazzler Twodirks, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Dazzler Twodirks Lorekeeper

Anyone got any suggestions on where to start doing the slaughter quest without becoming kos everywhere?

So far i can go after Dark Elves in Mistmoore and some random races in Ro desert areas.

Pirates in Gunthak would be the next option.

If anyone has some suggestions share please.
  2. Shang Augur

Erudites in Erudin Burning.
    Dwarves / Gnomes in Underfoot.
    Devastation had a lot of player races.
  3. Siddar Augur

4. Genadine Elder

Loyalty Vendor sells potions to reset your Faction to non KoS
  5. Gragas Augur

Chapterhouse has a lot of these races as well.
  6. Eaiana Augur

Ogres in Tosk

Halflings and Elves in Al'Kabor's Nightmare

Human pirates in The Buried Sea

Humans and Elves in Bloody Kithicor and Old Commonlands
  7. Caudyr Augur

Ogres in PoTactics, as well.
    Trolls in LoY expansion.
    Drakkin in Ashengate/Direwind/etc
    Gnomes in UF and Fort Mech, etc.
  8. gcubed Augur

Trolls, Ogres, Dark Elves, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dwarves and Humans in Bloody Kithicor.

I even think there are a few Half Elves there too.

Bandits/Brigands in the Karanas will spawn as Half Elves, Humans and Barbarians.
  9. Eaiana Augur

Half Elves, Vah Shir, Halflings, Gnomes, and Humans from the bandit camps in Paludal Caverns
    BlankStare_001 likes this.
  10. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Al'kabor (HoT) for elves
  11. Cakvala Augur

Anyone else notice the slaughter quest are great time consumers? :p
  12. fransisco Augur

I'd kill inkys in Neriak. No one cares about them anyways ;)
  13. Crystilla Augur

I did the skeletons in Freeport - just zoned over from PoK and used 'sense undead' AA. Stood in one spot and usually only had to move slightly to get 2 out of every 20+ kills to be in range.
  14. doktartp Augur

I would be more inclined to do this if each achievement would add some dmg to the base or something useful, as it stands now I will earn these in the normal course of my day.
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

Possibly the best one as you can slaughter them relatively fast, with rather rapid respawn timers.
  16. Eaiana Augur

I am still looking for a source of Foglok updates. The ones in Innothue and Guk did not count.
  17. Mary Poppins Augur

Needs to be the new player models for froglok, not the old ones.
  18. gcubed Augur

Yeah, the text for that achievement needs to say "Guktan". The Kunark era froggies are a different bodytype and will not update that Achievement. The Frogloks count towards a different one.
  19. Chaldene New Member

I just got done killing in Gunthak. It took care of trolls, humans, gnomes, dark elves, erudites, luggulds, ogres, drolvargs, zombies, and some plants, mosquitos, and skeletons, with minimal effort. I just used shiny bob and he did all the work. Really worthwhile if you need somewhere to do the bigger ones, 1000, ones
  20. Talif Augur

Deepest Guk LDoN runs. Also reasonably sure that the ghost frogs in NE corner of the new Feeroot will count as well, since that's one of the models in Guk LDoN that counts. Just did these a couple nights ago-make sure not to take any adventures that mention entering through the old log, it's broken as far as I can tell.