Update Bugs 11/30/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by Elegist, Nov 30, 2012.

1. Elegist Elder

Please post about any new bugs found in today's patch. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Durew Journeyman

Druid forage seems to have been reset, either from this patch or from RoF release. I was max in VoA, and now it shows 250/432... please dont make me skill it up again!
  3. Endiment Scale Tailed

Small Fear Shard ground spawn for the task "Shard Experiences" are still not respawning.
  4. gentledn New Member

No XP for my lvl 92 toons in east wastes ROF zone.... Red con kills and didnt move.. nor did my lvl 96 white cons
  5. jenbot87 New Member

There is an issue with the item graphics in the Bazaar window. For some reason they are completely stretched out so you can't make out what the graphic is. I thought maybe it was a bug with the custom UI I was using but I reset it to default and had the same issue.
  6. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

[Fri Nov 30 20:10:48 2012] Watcher Skullcrusher staggers as the life leaves its body. You have felled a giant!
    [Fri Nov 30 20:10:48 2012] Watcher Skullcrusher staggers as the life leaves its body. You have felled a giant!

This appears to be the case with all (or at least some) of the mobs in Kael Drakkel: The King's Madness. Killing them spams you six times with the death emote. I'm not sure if it was once for each person in my group or if they will do this if you are alone.
  7. Elizabeta Augur

I found a new stacking issue. Familiar of King Gelaqua now gets overwritten by Polymorph Wand: Plaguebring. Until the patch (one of them) you could stack the two.
  8. Tobynn Augur

Confirm. At level 97, in the Skills window my Forage skill now shows as 250/426. It was previously max'd out.
  9. Tobynn Augur

Noel Gladestrider (DRU/RNG spell merchant in Shards Landing) does not offer the following Rk1 spells:

Spikethistle Bulwark (97)
    Granitebark Skin (97)
    Granitebark Blessing (100)

All three spells are indeed available in Rk2 versions via Dreadmote questing.
  10. Hatsee Augur

Not reset, they just raised the cap like last year.

It'll get fixed, don't worry about it.
  11. Sonavaa_Bertox Elder

Issue continues. May be related to the respawn of collection shards in the area where the Small Fear Shard should spawn. Seems that all collection items plucked from the first or second concentric ring of fissures at the shard disappear. I have not successfully retrieved any collection shiney's from within the aura of the Great Fear Shard, they all poof on the cursor.
  12. smash Augur

West bug seems to have come in PoK, near the big bank
  13. eqitchy New Member

The bard "Fade" invisibility affect is lost on zoning or camping. I dont recall it being that way before the recent patches.
  14. Drewie Augur

The whole group died during the "Defeat Zeixshi-Kar" mission in Eastern Wastes and the corpses didn't spawn back at the NPC after waiting for some.time and ultimately dropping the mission.
  15. Liliana Augur

Chunk of Alaran Flesh is not dropping from Alarans for the task "Shard Experiences"
    Seems to be quite the broken task
  16. Drewie Augur

Well they ultimately popped at the NPC feet after waiting for 20+ minutes. A few group members had started to summon their corpses in Lobby before they popped.
  17. Tordail Elder

The columns on merchants are offset. The "LVL" column displays platinum; the platinum column displays gold; the gold column displays silver; the silver column displays copper; and the copper column displays level. This does not affect how the merchants operate. It just creates a small amount of confusion.
  18. Sarayu Journeyman

Confirming the bugs with Shard Experience. Chunk of Alaran Flesh must not drop, killed over 1500 Alarans yesterday according "you have slain..." in logs, zero drops. Likewise, the groundspawn required is 3 per server per server reset. Kind of borked.

This is more of a suggestion, but for Vile Oak partisan tasks, I recommend reducing the hp on the venom sacs or reducing their respawn timer for What a Mess. They have upwards of 5 million hp or more, and 1 add spawns more frequently than 2 or 3. We had 4 raid geared dps doing this quest. That means collecting 75 of those items. It took us roughly 4 hours to complete this quest for 5 people for almost no exp (adds that spawn are green, you're only killing 1 or 2 white/yellow cons every 10 minutes.

Likewise, Searching for a Cure drop rate on brains is really low. Group of 6 needs 72 brains to complete, it took us 3 hours to collect 60, killing roughly 300 Alarans. Both of these quests could be fixed by making them shared group task or previously mentioned suggestions.

I mean, I completed them, so they're doable, just time for reward is meh
  19. Tegila Augur

lotta quests are bugging out. many have had to camp to get some to start workign again, while others no matter how many timesthey camp cant update. friend has goral coral finish but the task is staying in his quest queue all greened out but wont let him get next task and hailing the engineer does nothing but tell him to finish teh task, same task was literally resertting on him 4 times in a row prior, while others in same group had no issue
  20. Uxtalzon Augur

In the Fear Itself raid, you can kill Cazic Thule before the end script, so Terris just talks to herself for a bit before the chest appears. Cazic is supposed to survive through the script, make a "final stand" (what the raid implies) and then die, but he just dies before the script even activates.