What, if any, RoF features will be available on progression?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Machen, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Machen New Member

Wondering if I have any reason to order the new expansion. Will any of the new features be available on the progression server prior to reaching RoF? (Automated broker system, hate meter, etc).
  2. Nolrog Augur

Typically, expansion features are locked with the expansion. I wouldn't expect the aggro-meter to be available. I'm hopeful that we'll see the bokering though (I'd be happy if I could search the bazaar from anywhere in the world.)
  3. Machail Journeyman

We won't see the brokering :( I asked this at SOE Live. I don't think we'll get any perks from RoF.
  4. Machen New Member

Thanks, that was what I was wondering. Figured the agro meter was a no go, and I am not sure I'd want it anyway on progression as useful as it might be. But I was hoping for the brokering changes. Looks like dedicated progression players will have no reason whatsoever to buy the expansion.
  5. Toquillaw Augur

It's taunting us. The UI shows the Off-Line sales button, but pressing it says that we don't have the expansion.

The thing is I don't see this option as game breaking on progression. I would be fine with them opening that one part up to progression servers, and we then need to buy the expansion to get access to it. We would buy the expansion just for that, since Verizon is giving us connection issues which takes the brokers off line.
  6. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Cant have your cake and eat it too. If they added this there would be a giant thread about how it viloates the TLP rules or something.
  7. Nolrog Augur

We can search the bazaar from other zones. Cannot have anything delivered though. I'm happy that I can check on things when I need to.
  8. Murdok New Member

When will we be able to use some of the LON Loot Card Mounts and Weapon Ornamentations? We pay for the game being forced to 'go gold' unlike the rest of the servers where its optional, but we can't personalize our characters. I realize its 'the classic experience' and you don't want us to have unfair advantages. But what of the few that were able to get Pegasus mounts, Hand Mounts (that were supposed to be removed from our server), rez Tokens, Huge Bags etc... The Proc's on most of the ornaments are no real DPS upgrade at our current proc rate.

The Offline Bazaar thing would be interesting, but really, our Bazaar on Fippy isn't that busy these days.