Update Bugs 11/28/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Nov 28, 2012.

1. JChan Developer

Please post about any new bugs found in today's patch. This thread is not for discussions about anything other than bugs and how we can reproduce (and therefore fix) them.
  2. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

First!

Seriously, upon logging in everyone gets:

[Wed Nov 28 12:34:59 2012] You have completed achievement:

That's right, everyone gets a blank achievement for logging in. Very minor bug that can go to the very bottom of the list, but I figured I would report it.
    Dzarn likes this.
  3. trickor Journeyman

OK im having the most annoying problem ever since the patch today. I box 4 accounts and when I load up all of my boxes I use windowed mode and play by clicking the individual Everquest Icon on my bar below me since its faster and easier than alt tabbing. But now since patch ALL of my everquest boxes go into the first EQ ICON ( my main account)... Please can someone PM me on how to make this stop or what.
  4. Fizbit New Member

Rathe.
    The Shroud NPC`s in PoK are missing.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

6. Bigarms New Member

Merc healers aren't healing properly. I did the Hunter acheivement with just myself and merc no problem. Logged in and died twice to named. Merc was on reactive btw
  7. Fizbit New Member

8. smash Augur

Have same problem, using windows 7
  9. Paradisic_parasite Elder

@trickor: Go into taskbar properties and choose "never combine" for buttons.
  10. Kravitz Augur

BUG:
    On the /bazaar or /barter ui window, the field "item name" if you stretch/expand that, the icon graphic also stretches out, making it hard to see the visual display of the icon. I am not sure if its always been like that and I never noticed, I don't use default UI so wouldn't really know, but don't recall this ever happening on the custom UI I use.

REQUEST:
    Also a request, like the /bazaar window, where you can see the fields for platinum, gold, silver, and copper, could the same be done for the /barter window, currently it is all connected in the field "price".
  11. Fizbit New Member

Using petition (in-game support) via EQ crashed the game 3 times.
    Had to submit through EQPlayers
  12. Baramos Augur

Magician aa force of elements rank 10/12 gives message "your ability failed. Timer has been reset."
  13. trickor Journeyman

In crystal caverns Hollow Crystal named uses some kind of AE, every time he does rygor miner from across the zone warps on us and attacks. Same with other named AEs , aggro mobs thru walls.
  14. Sinzz Augur

15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

ground spawn shards for the Shard experience quest in Shards Landing are no longer spawning, it doesn't look like the collection items are either in that area, i could be wrong but not see any there for over half hour.
  16. Irongron New Member

Ranger Track broken, Custom UI and YOUR default UI, Shards Landing....seriously..
  17. Ellyra Augur

Someone (me) left the spell associated with that AA beta only. Ranks 11 and 12 should work though, and rank 10 will be fixed with the next patch.
  18. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you go to /claim an item and there are 999 of them (or more than one) you still get a window that warns you that you can only claim the item once on one character. While technically true that you can only claim each item 1 x 999, it is confusing to those who fear that somehow claiming it will prevent them from also claiming it on another character.
  19. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

If you and a group member enter a zone, at random times the group member appears to have zero mana and endurance in the group window, even if they are full mana and endurance. Only by zoning or camping and coming back does it fix itself.
  20. Voragath Augur

This was happening over the weekend. Not associated with the patch, to be clear for the devs.