SOE Post Tracker

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Is only showing 3 items, all of which were posted today. Clicking the older button at the bottom does nothing.

Yesterday we could see posts going back further.
  2. Riou EQResource

It's probably only limited to so many posts and the ones from there to the limit are in some secret non-viewable place :p
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Then it needs fixing :p

It should be the same as the old one and list all posts the we have access to, or the ones we don't have access too need to be not counted.

AND GET RID OF THE LIKES !

Bad tempered and not in beta yet.....can you tell?
    Tarvas, Aristo, Absor and 3 others like this.
  4. Riou EQResource

I'd like to see the RSS Feed set up back too, so we can continue with Custom Dev Trackers :D
  5. Deillusional Augur

Also a <description> tag in the RSS feed for the post content.
  6. Veratu SOE

It's not broken. It only displays X number of posts based on a time window (and if you have permissions to see the posts, ie: Are you logged in, or are you a guest?) If you click "Show older items" it will jump back X amount of time, and you can keep clicking it to go further and further.

There is no limit currently to how far you can go back or how many posts you can see, it will keep going back as long as you keep clicking "Show older items".

Let me know if you see different results, but we just tested 4 browsers and it's working as intended.
  7. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

SOE Post Tracker
    Recent posts from staff and devs.
    1. Veratu replied to the thread SOE Post Tracker.

It's not broken. It only displays X number of posts based on a time window (and if you have permissions to see the posts, ie: Are you...
      11 minutes ago
    2. Dexella posted a new thread.
      Rain of Fear Beta Membership Requirements

Sign-ups are underway for the EverQuest® Rain of Fear ™ expansion beta! This year, beta will be available exclusively to Gold and...
      Forum: News and Announcements

49 minutes ago
    3. Dexella replied to the thread Rain of Fear Beta Registration is Live!.

Thanks, Riou! It should be fixed now.
      55 minutes ago
    4. Dzarn liked your post in the thread SOE Post Tracker.

Then it needs fixing :p It should be the same as the old one and list all posts the we have access to, or the ones we don't have access...
      Today at 7:24 PM
    1. JChan replied to the thread Test Update 10/11/12.

This update is starting. The test server will come down in 30 minutes.
      Today at 6:50 PM
    1. Dzarn replied to the thread Norrath Librarians: Working list of placeable books/scrolls/etc.

Quite right, I'm surprised how many items are out of date in that DB (missing the placement data that was added in HoT.) Of the 255...
      Today at 7:57 AM
    2. Dzarn liked Mykaylla's post in the thread Norrath Librarians: Working list of placeable books/scrolls/etc.

That is, unfortunately, incomplete. :/
      Today at 7:52 AM
    1. JChan posted a new thread.
      Test Update 10/11/12

There will be another test update tomorrow morning. Please continue to use the 10/09 thread to report any issues....
      Forum: Developer Roundtable

Today at 2:29 AM

Is all it will display after that last post by JChan it no longer comes up with the older post button
  8. Veratu SOE

Can you provide browser version/information for me please, as well as operating system (64bit/32bit) so that we can try to duplicate the issue?

Thank you
  9. Beimeith Lord of the Game

That is all I see as well:

Windows 7 x64 Google Chrome x86 Version 22.0.1229.94 m
  10. Veratu SOE

Ok, we see the issue now and are working to resolve it.

Thank you for bringing it to our attention :)
  11. Beimeith Lord of the Game

It is only happening when you are logged into the forums. If you are logged out, it will display correctly.
  12. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I'm on chrome as well, no clue how to get the version.
    Windows 7
    64 bit
  13. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Can I get a beta invite now please :p

Well it was worth a try :)
  14. Atvar Augur

Get rid of likes showing on the tracker. All it does is spam the page with meaningless stuff.
    RekMMO, Tarvas, Deillusional and 4 others like this.
  15. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Still can't see back any further than yesterday
  16. Veratu SOE

This has been done, and we're still working on seeing further back in the history. It's not a simple fix, but we'll get it resolved ASAP.
    Rtugok and Dzarn like this.
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you

Now if we could just get you to split the tradeskill and homeshow forums. :D
    Dzarn likes this.
  18. Riou EQResource

Dang, now how can you go about stalking Dzarn based on his likes :p
    Dzarn and Rtugok like this.
  19. Rtugok Developer

Follow him!
    Dzarn likes this.
  20. Galin Augur

Is this a clever ploy for him to amass an army of followers?
    Dzarn and Rtugok like this.