Test Update 10/09/12

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by JChan, Oct 9, 2012.

1. JChan Developer

Back up now.
  2. Naeeleu Elder

nice so want one for my mage.
  3. TillasX New Member

Not likely
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thank you for your reply, I look forward to seeing the changes in RoF.
    Yinnie the Pink likes this.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I could kiss you!!!
    You have made an old lady very happy. :)

<3 <3 <3
  6. Diptera Augur

Pah, Yin, you're not so old! :)
  7. Trajet D'Or Augur

So some guy who for 2 years didn't even know spells were unlinked is making some big change with no/minimal feedback 7 weeks before the new expansion launches.
  8. Reht The Dude abides...

Inspires confidence
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I found a grey hair this morning !
  10. fransisco Augur

woot, Fix to enchanters charming on raids. Now they can!
  11. FatbukSlapmeat Augur

Will the Kolos Fury fix the rounding delay error with archery?
  12. Diptera Augur

At least you can cover it with the new hats! ;)
  13. Mintalie Augur

Thank <insert deity of choice here>.
  14. Gherig Addicted since Aug 1st, 1998

Bummer, well maybe this can be extended to DON's and Monster Missions also? That fall under the 45min or less timers?
  15. Teppic New Member

I was just in Ruins of Illsalin and I can confirm the level 83 Splash of Sanctification Rk. II does NOT remove detrimental effects like it did before. I am only 85 so cannot test higher version(s). Splash did Not cure Wrenched Vitality nor did it cure Woven Ire. Prior to this patch I never noticed a debuff, in this zone, that wasn't cured with 1 cast. I was able to cast Splash twice on those two debuffs, and they were still present and just wore off naturally when the timer expired. I'll have to test some more, but I think the Timers on the debuffs dropped 6 seconds when Splash landed.

So it seems the Counters on Remove Detrimental do need to be looked at, unless you also intended to weaken the spell and not just remove it from breaking charm pets.
  16. Giggles New Member

raid windows are all buggy, cant see half the people in the raid.

edit, cant see anyone in raid who joined before you, but anyone who joins after shows up fine

Also, you cant see yourself in the raid window, and when you try to talk in /rsay it says you cant chat in raid chat unless you are in a raid.

Still get raid exp on kills though...
  17. Giggles New Member

lots of people crashing just by opening the raid window too (though not me)
  18. Rainbowdash Augur

So I just had this drop:
    [IMG]
    Clearly deals with the Magus/RoF pre-release. But I still cannot, for the life of me, find Burshin. I must have swept Erillion, and even Sarith/RT/Sepulcher 'just in case', a thousand times with my bard. No track no visual.

Wtb more hints from devs. Or at least confirmation he is indeed on Test and is just type 2 invis and untrackable or something :p lol
  19. Nitsude Journeyman

I wanted to re-iterate this post. My experience was the raid leader was able to see all groups perfectly fine, and in fact had all normal capabilities that I could see (at least when I made a raid). Could this be because the raid leader is the first to join the raid?

Other players could only see limited numbers of people scattered throughout the raid window, and sometimes not at all, could not target most players through the raid window, and could not speak in raid chat.

Many people were crashing when using (alt + r) to open their raid window. To add to the confusion, this stopped happening after some time.
    Rtugok likes this.
  20. Teppic New Member

To add to this, Splash of Sanctification Rk. II is not curing the Feralize line or the Malo line. Since there is a patch currently in progress I'll check and see if this was addressed. Otherwise just wanted to add that clearly the Remove Detrimental portion of Splash is not behaving the same as before. Will update again later after the current patch.