Double Station Cash® Exclusive with Walmart!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Dexella Associate Producer

[IMG]

Make sure you visit your local Walmart this week to purchase SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards because, for a limited time, you can get DOUBLE Station Cash® when you redeem them! What will you buy with your additional SC?

Get Double Station Cash® when you buy an SOE Pre-Paid Card at Walmart and redeem it October 12, 2012 through October 14, 2012.*

*Redeem between 12:01AM 10/12/12 through 11:59PM 10/14/12. Offer valid for SOE Pre-Paid Game Cards purchased at Walmart stores in the United States only.
    Liliana likes this.
  2. Neamiah Journeyman

Yea its a shame my Walmart doesn't carry these
  3. Sarkaukar Augur

They dont? Sad day!!!
  4. Rorce Augur

Looking forward to stocking up!
  5. The Drood Elder

not one of the 4 wal marts around me carry these
  6. Kaylord101 Elder

every walmart around here carries them, *DFW, Texas* so i donno, i seen then run out before (i bought the last 4) but they always had some within a few days.
  7. Cakvala Augur

I will be picking some up on my weekend, thanks!
  8. Numiko Augur

maybe they are in Canada? I know walmarts here don't have the cards.
  9. Pizacatto - CT Augur

That would mean I'd have to step inside a Wal-Mart... I feel unclean just thinking about it...
  10. The Drood Elder

Drove around to 5 more around the Indiana - Kentucky area that makes 9 wal marts that Do not carry SC cards thy are not out thy DO NOT STOCK THEM AT ALL
  11. Rainbowdash Augur

I should be getting paid Monday so I may be able to just barely skate by with making the deadline! =D hah
  12. Abazzagorath Augur

Is it true that the wal-mart cards no longer give you the bonus 500 SC? Someone mentioned this so I was curious if its true.
  13. Geroblue Augur

Mississippi Wal-Marts carry them.
  14. Geroblue Augur

There are two types of Wal-Mart SC cards. One gives the bonus 500 Sc, the other doesn't. Be sure to read both sides of the card before purchase.
  15. Fenthen aka Rath

I've never seen them in California.
  16. Hatsee Augur

I've never seen any.

Not sure why it's Walmart only because I think we get them at EB Games up here and that's it.
  17. Kaylord101 Elder

the 1500 card normally does, every walmart one i seen has that one, plus others that do not give 500 bonus. i just checked today and the walmart 1500 card still has the bonus to it.

I use to work at walmart and know for a fact not all walmarts carry the same stuff. if no one buys it in certain walmarts they will not stock them. so if they not stocking in your area, guess your SOL on this bonus and need to wait for a different one =/
  18. Mintalie Augur

I had to put on my HAZMAT suit to bear going inside, but my local Florida Walmart had a big stack of these and online it showed that all the stores in my area had them in stock.
  19. Straahdx Augur

They have them at my walmart in ky, maybe you just need to drive further south..
  20. Geroblue Augur

Local wal-mart only had 7, I mentioned to the cashier that bonus Station Cash was this weekend. She said she would tell the manager.