EQ Players

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Pizacatto - CT Augur

Hmmm, I would feel much better about this were this to happen.
    Cakvala likes this.
  2. Rainbowdash Augur

Well, it's causing me emotional anguish! I am immensely distressed at the lack of ability to show my leet stats to people in real life who don't care as much about numbers as I do.
  3. Ronak Augur

Well, at least they took down the link that went to "coming soon!" for the past year.
    You guys should get together with the Magelo guy, he's had something similar working since 2002, including updates every patch.
  4. Pizacatto - CT Augur

Are you saying your ePeen is flacid without the internet that is EQPlayers?
  5. Pizacatto - CT Augur

Hmm, the male enhancement drug beginning with a V and ending with an iagra is a naughty word... good to know! I guess the boards must get spammed every now and again.
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

Totally. I mean, that's why everyone plays MMOs is for raids and big numbers and not just for fun, amirite!?*

*sarcasm
  7. Caudyr Augur

LOL. I am, too! Zatozia needs to come stand in my guild hall's torture chamber and be our torturer!
    That being said...I just still don't get why they didn't leave the old EQPlayers up until they got the new one up and running, heh.
  8. Ishtass Augur

Probably didn't want to spend the money/time maintaining something that was usually broken and going to be replaced.
  9. Abazzagorath Augur

EQPlayers was great for people updating their profile with ALEX in primary to jump the ac rankings! =)
  10. Ishtass Augur

I never could find that dang dragon up...
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

Isn't EQP part of paid subscription?
  12. Caudyr Augur

I think they opened it up to everyone at some point or something, or at least part of it...but yeah, it used to be at some point at the very least...after they got rid of the "additional purchases" to make it available awhile back.
  13. Shang Augur

In Veil of Alaris' beta, Rangers didn't get the reuse on Bullseye lowered until 2-3 of them continually stated they were going to commit suicide without it.

If you're looking for a route to go...
  14. Caudyr Augur

Dot Dot Dot..............

Wow, that's, uh...extreme. I'd rather not try that one, thanks. :p
  15. Cakvala Augur

After the whole SOE hacked account problem they had when they changed the restrictions and updated policy the EQplayers site stopped working. and they didnt fix it.
  16. Laronk Augur

I'm hoping that the new eqplayers is good enough where I don't feel the need to pay for magelo! =p
  17. Elricvonclief Augur

I"d like to see it updated.

That said, can always use free magelo. Use free trial for initial sync, then manually update.