Not A Bug Zone unavailable

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by xAtlFalconx, Feb 13, 2020.

1. xAtlFalconx New Player

On Feb.9th I've been having this problem...where I try to teleport to "Gotham wastelands but I can't. This message keeps popping up stating "zone unavailable: you must have purchased " Sons of Trigon" to access this content". I have been in Gotham wasteland plenty of time before completing mission for about 2 weeks then this happens. I am also having the same problem when I try to enter Themyscira" it stats "zone unavailable: you must have purchased "Battle for Earth" to access this content". Also my combat rating has went from 107 to 105. Also, on the "On Duty" section I'm locked out of some mission I've already done, it stats that I'm missing an episode but, I have already completed them and a few I was working on completing until I develop this problem. A few dcuo players told me to delete dcuo and download it again. I tried it but it didn't work the problem is still on here. I would truly appreciate it if someone would help me resolve this issue because I really do enjoy dcuo. Thank you in advance have a Bless day.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You need to own those episodes or have a member subscription to access that content. It could be you were playing that content during the open episodes in January? If that is the case, that event is over and you will no longer have access to that content unless you purchase the episode or a monthly sub.
    • Like x 2
  3. xAtlFalconx New Player

Thank you soo soo very much . Seriously, I thought something was going on with my ps4 console thank God that's not the case and for sending someone to respond to my post.
    Do you know if or when they will reopen those episodes?
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They do periodically for special events.
    • Like x 1