Zeus trinkets are no longer tradeable

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheVoiceOfReason, Nov 10, 2018.

1. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

I had a few Zeus orbital trinkets in my bank that I got out of the Amazonian time capsules over a year ago and I just noticed that they say they are account bound now. I heard they were added to the booster vendor now, but mine are old and got them from time capsules and they should still be tradeable like all the other items which came from time capsules even though they were also added to the quarks vendor. Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

There have been several hot fixes and this issue still hasn't been fixed. Can someone please look into and fix this.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not an issue. It's working as intended.
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

That's kind of horse-stuff. I have one on my main that's already integrated....I also recently just opened one. I had planned on either selling it or trading it to one of my other accounts....Guess it goes to an alt now. It's very frustrating when they make something that has always been tradeable now account-bound. I get it where a glitch is involved...at least temporarily, but if they are just doing it because now you can get it from the 2nd chance vendor it's kind of bogus.

Reinheld
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Agreed. Had people kept quiet about getting the orbital on the second chance vendor this wouldn't have happened.

I wonder if they adjust the price of the orbital on the vendor, they would reconsider making them tradable again.
  6. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

No this is not working as intended. All the other items in the vendor are still tradable as long as they weren't purchased from the vendor. In the past they have had similar issues with stuff that were tradeable which was made untradeable due to an update and they were all eventually fixed to be made tradeable again. This should be no different.
    • Like x 1
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I honestly don't see why it matters. If we get something in the 2nd chance vendor we had to spend a lot of real world cash or a lot of time getting quarks to buy the items. If someone wants to grind out a few months of stabilizers, or spend $100 to get them...who cares what they do with the item they get afterwards?

Reinheld
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Maybe they can change the name to the one on the vendor, kinda like amenities, normal and purchased, same thing slightly different name. Wonder if they'd look at that, they might have a start on the coding to try it?

They could do "Zeus orbital trinket (purchased)" on the vendor, where it is account bound
    And the original Zeus orbital trinket would remain the same, like it was tradable
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

This has nothing to do with naming. I feel this is an attempt at limiting how many people are running around with the trinkets equipped.
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...zeus-lightning-orbital-strike-trinket.298889/
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

I meant like make two versions like the amenities, it require some coding and a small name change. The purchased ones are account bound, while the collection amenities are not tradeable/sellable/deleteable, that's where some coding might help for the Zeus orbitals that were received in the Amazon capsule (like code them to be tradeable)

That or revert the orbital to what it was before the one added to the second chance vendor, while separating the second chance one so they aren't registered in the game as the same thing. So the second chance vendor one will remain account bound. And the original orbital will remain tradeable

I seen the thread, it was on me I wasn't clear, does that make sense?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No I hear what you're saying.

What I'm trying to convey is, they did not originally have the trinket on the vendor. Possibly because they didn't want it on the vendor for whatever reason. The subject was brought up on the forum and the official dev reply was it was being discussed. The fact it was a matter of discussion should have been an obvious red flag. Some time after that, they added the trinket to the vendor and made the trinkets account bound. This was intentional, not a bug or oversight. I would wager whatever reason they were not originally on the vendor, is the same reason they are not account bound. I don't forsee this getting readjusted.
    • Like x 2
  12. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Ah, on me again for not processing, I see what you're saying. I remember it wasn't originally on the vendor, you're correct on that. It should've set off a red flag. I don't remember reading a hotfix or update when it was first added too, just noticed it was there some days after seeing the thread
  13. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

This still hasn't been fixed and it's ridiculous already. Please make the Zeus orbital trinkets that we got out of time capsules tradeable again. Every single item that was added to the booster gold vendor which was obtained from a time capsule is still tradeable except for the Zeus orbital which was tradeable before it was added to the booster gold second chance vendor. Even similar items from other time capsules which were recently added to the vendor this current resurgence event are still trade able if obtained from the time capsules such as magic supply drops and the qwardian back-ups so why has the Zeus orbitals not been fixed yet? Please fix this.
  14. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

Still broken. is this ever going to get fixed? Can a developer at least respond? It's been broken for months.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No, because it's not broken
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

While that might be true, and the change was intentional, I'm still not sure why. The magic crystals, which was the similar item from the follow up time capsule is now in the 2nd chance vendor and CAN be traded if gotten from a regular TC opening. Why no love for the Zeus trinket?

Reinheld
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Magic crystals isn't seizure inducing.