Zeus Lightning Orbital Strike Trinket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AlanR80, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Mazahs Loyal Player

Haha

One of my mains is TheShaz guess what I do when I use it?
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I do want the trinket but I also don't want to have seizures when I'm tanking...
  3. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

close your eyes and...press the button!
    • Like x 1
  4. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

You could just not buy it. It's cosmetic, so why not let other players have the look they want? Unless there is a real reason...
    • Like x 1
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

Old capsules can still be opened and the same RNG applies. I would be okay if a new type of orbital strike and that costs some sort of marketplace value that isn't tradable.
  6. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

Are you saying that you don't have a need for it, so the item should be removed?
  7. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

IT'S ON THE BOOSTER VENDOR NOW!!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!
    • Like x 1
  8. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If the Orbitals are going on the vendor -- which I'm fine with -- I would think the alternate Supply Boosts and minion trinkets also should be there. (Or maybe they're already there; I'm not in game at the moment to look.) Just noting.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Amazon and OG Time Capsule didn't have henchmen skins, that started with the Qwardian TC. There was a supply drop skin in the Amazon TC, I don't recall seeing that in the vendor.
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Hmmm. I know the magic crystal supply drop was in the team-up time cap; but don’t remember one in the Amazonian cap.
    • Like x 1
  11. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

It is awful, please remove it from game completely. I have lost track of how many times I've heard people describing it as migraine-inducing. I don't care about the trinket itself, but that effect is terrible. Terrible.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You're right, that was the Team-Up TC.
    • Like x 2
  13. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

So if I ever see you wearing something I don't like I can demand you remove it from your wardrobe? A LOT of people don't like some types of music. Can they demand that those be removed from the world?
    I will defend your ability to dress and sing as you please, even if I personally don't like it, as long as it's not harming others or curtailing their choices. Would you do the same for someone wearing things you don't like or singing songs you don't like?
  14. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

This IS harming people, that's the point. It is literally migraine and seizure inducing, no hyperbole.
    • Like x 1
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I do have to look away from the screen when someone pops it while I'm tanking. It triggers my migraines.
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

I'm electric & WW Themed.. seemed fitting to have it & the amazon back up. I've removed them, the back up hits like a wet paper bag and the Zeus trinket was doing people's heads in lol
  17. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

That's legit, and a reasonable response. Thank you.
  18. Frank Zarjaz Committed Player

Since the frequency of the Zeus trinket flashing was adjusted a few months ago, those that haven't used it in a while should give it another go.
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

20. xxOLTRONxx Level 30

So left game and came back after 7 months. I had this trinket in my league bank. I took it out to sell on broker and now it says account bound only. I get if you get from new vendor. But I got from old time capsules. Is this gonna be fixed or what?. @mepps
    Thanks