Zeus Lightning Orbital Strike Trinket

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AlanR80, Oct 4, 2018.

1. AlanR80 Active Player

Hi everyone and @Mepps

Did the Zeus Lightning Orbital Strike Trinket come from the Amazon Time Capsules? If yes will it be added to the Second Chance Vendor?

If no to either, is there another way to earn it, apart from buying it of Broker/Trading?
    • Like x 1
  2. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Yes, it came from the Amazon time capsule.

And I hope there are no new ways of obtaining that thing. I loathe that trinket.
    • Like x 1
  3. tukuan Devoted Player

Lol, I feel almost apologetic when I use it because of the over the top effects. I suppose I could use a different one but what other trinket allows me to loudly quote Pick of Destiny when I use it?

[IMG]

If they add a 'rooster'-pushups or a power-slide trinket then I promise to swap it out,
    • Like x 2
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I call it the “seizure procedure” ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. Balton hero Committed Player

Isn't that Atomic?
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

can the powers that be please keep the orbitals out of the second chance vendor? thank you.
  7. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Nah, Atomic is MUCH easier on the eyes than Zeus’ lightning trinket. Atomic isn’t even the worst power for that in my opinion, I’d say Quantum is worse. But it’s still a long way off of that sodding orbital.
    • Like x 1
  8. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

Need that Zeus trinket in the second chance vendor. Many more people want this than don't.
    • Like x 1
  9. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

I absolutely want it in the Second Chance Vendor. I have alts that want it.
    • Like x 1
  10. nawanda Loyal Player

I remember Here2Help tanking FoS SM and being told off for using that orbital.

H2H: Cap, Orbital.
    [Cue Zeus's Heavenly Lightning Amulet activation]
    H2H; Not that one.

Happy days.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are discussing.
    • Like x 11
  12. AlanR80 Active Player

Thank-you :)
  13. Quantile Well-Known Player

Yeah I’m not really a fan of it myself either..
  14. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Why are you all disagreeing? What harm does it do to have it on there?

Thats like me and a few others saying we dont want the Phoenix Material on the Second Chance, for no reason at that.

(Im stating for reference. Im glad the Phoenix is on the Second Chance Vendor)
    • Like x 1
  15. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It harms our eyes and/or frontal lobes :p
  16. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Dont get me wrong, I think I have a many stroke every time I use it. :p

But its still a beauty
  17. Dene Devoted Player

I agree - I like it a lot "warts n all" - suits my toon etc

I hope they do not adjust it
    • Like x 1
  18. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

My posts are purely satirical, I don’t mind the Zeus orbital personally. I’m actually in favour of this, because I’d love to get the Allied Orbital on all my characters. I just love the sounds, and it fits the paramilitary themes of my characters much better than the OG. :)
    • Like x 3
  19. Lord Jareth Steadfast Player

Just do it!
    • Like x 1
  20. NotStanLee Well-Known Player

If you had it, you to would loudly proclaim into your mic,"SHAZAM" everytime you use it to allow your group to close their eyes. Or, BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL, or I HAVE THE POWER, or start singing the immigrant song," ahhhhhah" etc.