zee new 52 corset attire

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by julianes05, May 15, 2024.

1. julianes05 Active Player

i think i cant find this corset attire for my zee character its mostly wonder woman's armor style on vendors. i could just color the armor white and then black pants. the magic vendor is missing somethings i think. is there a fishnet hands style?

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Ughitsjaylon Active Player

i would pay $20 for that whole outfit
  3. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

There isn't, which would be lovely to get. I made my own take on the New52 Zatanna style using the Drowned Amazon chest. Feels like the closest thing ATM. First style in this video if you want to check it out.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dene Devoted Player

isn't the metal chest a corset on female toons?
    • Like x 1
  5. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

The Metal Amazon chest has a neck that makes it looks really different from Zatanna's, unless you meant something else?
  6. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I think he means Metalhead, og style. Female chest IS corset like, but not the same, I think it binds in the back, not the front.

EDIT: Nvmd...yeah it binds in the front, but is a bit more 'open' than Zee's. Close though...if a bit more risqué. Also has the big collar on it...but maybe that could be skin color'd out?
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

Ah okay this one, if it didn't have that neck thing it could have been perfect
  8. julianes05 Active Player

i've seen the vid i think you used the amazon armor which i intend to do or just pick the armor that was in dr. fates store. thanks for letting me see it again.
    • Like x 1
  9. julianes05 Active Player

i've seen that in my search of trying to buy a suit that look's like zee's corset in new 52. also was trying look for the attire zee was wearing in rebirth.
  10. julianes05 Active Player

i've seen that in my search of trying to buy a suit that look's like zee's corset in new 52. also was trying look for the attire zee was wearing in rebirth.
  11. Dene Devoted Player

Oh I knew there were spikes somewhere but thought they were coverable :/ - been awhile, my only toon is male lol

Remember when they removed the spike from metalhead helm (as a new seperate style)? Maybe they could do that with the collar and, voila!, instant fix lol
    • Like x 1
  12. Eve Creator League, YouTuber

No worries and yes, hopefully we get the actual style someday in the future :)