Yup, Rage Power

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Johnny army, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

I know, even though I don't want atomic powers at least it might be green.
  2. Cloud_9 New Player

Razer is a good guy. Was. Non-canonically. It counts.

Shut up, I'm pissed they cancelled that show for Go!. RAZER WAS ABOUT TO BE ABLUE LANTERN! T-T
    • Like x 3
  3. Cloud_9 New Player

What's wrong with Light?
  4. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

If it comes to the live servers, I will be so happy to be angry. ;)
    The character I envisioned before beta will come into his own.

[IMG]

"On crime-filled streets,
    in halls corrupt,
    none shall my vengeance interrupt!
    Let those who work for crime's dark wage,
    beware my wrath,
    Red Ringlight's Rage!"

:):eek::):eek:
    • Like x 3
  5. Remander Steadfast Player

You've been waiting for this power for a long time, I reckon. ;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Meta Flare New Player

I don't really like that power set. I've tried it multiple times but I get really sick of it by the time I can do doomsday
  7. The dark knight New Player

Huh? What does Razer have to do with Guy being knocked out by on single punch? It was Batman who knocked out Guy. Way back in the days when Guy was member of the JL.
    • Like x 1
  8. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Yup. That artwork was done for me more than a year before the beta took place. :)
    • Like x 2
  9. Little Sister New Player

I can't wait to be all like

[IMG]
    • Like x 13
  10. Toshknight Loyal Player

out with it already
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I assume you're also a big Alan Scott fan. Or do you just like his likeness?
  12. Red Ringlight Dedicated Player

Yeah, I'm an Alan Scott fan. While waiting for the game to be made over on the original DCUOSource site, I decided to make a tribute character but change him in various ways. I envisioned him being from an alternate Earth, being powered by Red rather than Green light, and that he would recharge his Ring from a Lighthouse rather than a Lantern, the Red Pharos.

And at long last it looks like he just might get his Red Light powerset, YAY! :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Moneybags118 New Player

Way excited for this. I tried to tell everyone this was coming before SoT came out, but everyone was in denial then. In fact, I think they still are now :p

Well hey, you got your second magic related set (which is pretty cool by the way) and we're getting our second lantern related set. So we're even right?
    • Like x 2
  14. Toshknight Loyal Player

another discovery Red lantern symbol in the armory icons here

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  15. Moneybags118 New Player

Oh right, that. Yeah Spytle was like "Oh we have an icon for each power" and then they nonchalantly ignored the red lantern icon haha. This, the "red hot DLC", and now the Test Server "Oopsies". You guys are getting really bad at keeping secrets :p
    • Like x 2
  16. The Johnny army New Player

Maybe they don't care anymore. I mean, unless they are obligated to do it, truth is all the "files detectives", all the hints (real or imaginary), all the wild speculation creates a hype that makes people drool if they like what's coming. Or.. rage if they don't...
    • Like x 7
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah that got posted a few days ago.
  18. ElectricB0lt Level 30

lol so i reckon the new power soon will be tank/dps
    lol
  19. Jafin 10000 Post Club

We can only speculate at this point.

:rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  20. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Next healing power? This is only Part 1 after all XD