Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 00quantum New Player

The post thanks us for our loyalty. If they want to thank us then they should not treat us like we are stupid. Their tweeter post claims ps4 login is down due to psn maintenance yet psn is up and when i called they didn't have maintenance scheduled or ongoing.
    • Like x 2
  2. BlacknDangerous New Player

3. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Yeah but mep lied though said it was a psn issue....credibility out the window
    • Like x 2
  4. damrothebigshow New Player

I really can't wait until elder scrolls comes out for the ps4 so I can drop this p.o.s. game
    • Like x 2
  5. LilAirhead New Player

Hey ummmm SOE Mind Giving us A Actual Good Reward You Guys Only Care Abiut Yourslefs No Wonder Everbody Loves WoW or ES Because They Dont Get this Kind Of BS Give Us Free Month Of Legendary Or Free Dlc Or The Bat Man Insired Mask But ReLly 50 ReplY Badges ohhhhhh Ima Run A Raid Get Full Vesments Or Panaechos Gear Ow Wait To replay it is 89 about there hmmm,m,mm 50 yea thats alot for little worlds now i suggest you give us some real prizes because weve been treated like dirt THINK ABOUT IT SOE everbody waiting for u to screw p or make the right choice choose carefully SOE
  6. Gokaigerbay New Player

lol, 50 replay badges.
    thank for the 50cents credit.
    • Like x 2
  7. MattTheViolator New Player

That have fingers and they use them to point fault to anyone and everyone other than take the blame themselves. Yet when they do something they deem cool they can't stop patting themselves on the back. Gone are the days when DCUO is the only MMO on the PS family. The devs inability to listen to the majority are driving vets elsewhere. I might log onto DCUO once a week at most now instead of daily. I've discovered FF XIV which is amazing. Had DCUO taken care of business I'd still be a daily player.
    • Like x 3
  8. Anima Committed Player

These responses disgust me. I wasn't expecting (nor asking for) anything...

I'll happily take the 50 badges, and any others from the ungrateful players in this thread. Come Springtime Event, they will see use.

Thank you.
  9. BB Ren New Player

Is there an estimate time when DCUO will be back up?
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

To me all the credibility was gone after the whole Traces in Time gear not in the game mess.
  11. iPopTart New Player

Haven't been able to play the last few days because all this "maintenance" bs .. This is exactly why people are getting fed up with dc and going to other games .. PC and ps3 are fixed but you don't seem to care about us ps4 users
  12. FrostyTasty New Player

Failed to connect to game server but my roommate is online down stairs :mad:
  13. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Yup my main interest is FF now not only is it more fun but technically runs better but thats my opinion. This was never a mmo to begin with more like a action arcade game you play with a few 100 people...Numbers ain't why they call it massive
    • Like x 1
  14. Arvan Tes New Player

I think this is hilarious. It's an MMO. Downtime and maintainence comes with DLCs and Updates. I want to play to. If I cared about having it ALWAYS readily available, I'd play infamous second son and beat it in 20 hours after spending $59.99 rather than $9.99-$14.99 for a game that's kept me for 3.5 years. 50 replays was a nice geasture and appreciated. I hope they get things up and running soon and if not, I'll wait. Loved WM and the alert is kind of a breeze but its a means to get t6.

Thanks again for the great job and hope to be up live soon!
  15. Flint Green New Player

when I dcuo going to up and running again im bored stiff without it. I have dailies I gotta get done feat point to get the sp I need for this w.m. please hurry lol
  16. VIGILANT2025 New Player

so is the pc version working bc i still get stuck at the black screen after their logos ( wb,soe,dc cominc etc)
  17. VIGILANT2025 New Player

are they playing on pc
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

Not trying to sound like a tool, but since you play on pc(according to your sig)of course you arent seeing why some people are being ungrateful, as the pc servers have been up for a while now. Im assuming most of the people complaining are Ps4 users as anyone using a Ps4 is waiting almost an extra 3 hours with an undetermined amount of time left to wait. I'm glad the devs were thinking about everyone and gave us tokens of appreciation for loyalty, but considering how much time is being lost, especially legendary members who're losing time they could be using to progress, these responses are to be expected.
    When someone pays for something, they expect to get their money's worth, this is applied to real life situations everyday. If you buy a TV and get a warranty on it, and something happens, when you take that tv back you can get it exchanged for one of equal value. Likewise, if you pay to use legendary features on dcuo, and you realize that with extensive down time, you're wasting money every hour or day you have to wait, you'd better believe people are gonna be irate. 50 Replays may have been a thoughtful gift by the devs, but in many players, mainly the ps4 base, thats not gonna cut it; while everyone else is able to access the servers, ps4 is still in the dark. People have every right to be angry. They dont have to go on about it in a non constructive manner, but we have every right to voice our concerns.
    • Like x 2
  19. LilAirhead New Player

It means they are treating us like **** and they only give us 50 replays im saying us ps4 players have been through to much we deservemmore
  20. FrostyTasty New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.