Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BB Ren New Player

Am i the only one realizing that they are in fact giving a day's worth in replay badges? DCUO is not the only game out there. These kind of things happen. Yes it's a little unsettling to get out of work/college/etc to see your favorite game on down time and yes, it sucks that it's only on the PS4 player base, but it's not the end of the world. Lets give them a break to fix things after all they did do major updates all across the game and they opened dlc10 inclusion. What I mean to say is bugs and glitches in the code are meant to happen. Lets just give the guys in PR and IT figure it out and relax. All will be well in the near future, they are under a lot of stress and OT at the office as it is to add a lot of complains. I'm sure we'll hear about a fix soon enough, give it time.
    • Like x 3
  2. cosio33 New Player

DCUO team I appreciate all the hard work that is going into this game. Overall I think you guys are doing a pretty good job at maintaining DCUO running. You guys hit a few bumps in the road every now and then, but I am just glad there is an MMO such as DCUO out there.

Well I am off to play The Amazing Spider-Man 2 as this issue gets resolved.
    • Like x 1
  3. HermanRuth New Player

I'm so glad it's Finals week. Not even a temptation to experience this mess.
  4. Gordon Gorebringer New Player

Im still down too
  5. I Keeps Aggro New Player

I wish I played another game but i'd rather just keep clicking retry because theres new content right now that I need to run on 3 toons. Thats how far my loyalty goes.
    • Like x 2
  6. Captain Chivalry New Player

Thank you for the replay badges. I appreciate it.
    • Like x 2
  7. Prindacerk Committed Player

How do I know if I was rewarded or not? I don't remember how much Replay Badges I had left in my account. So curious to know how I can find out if I was rewarded the 50 replay badges.
  8. jbclyde New Player

50 replays oh wow u got to be kidding me the new plan is crap once and trying to play on ps3 is a joke with all the lag and bs! again u take a dump on console players if your gonna treat us like this why even bother putting dc on consoles you can take your 50 replay badges and stick em up your (_v_)
    • Like x 1
  9. VIGILANT2025 New Player

10. blumpkin New Player

hmmmm in 3 days i have been able to log in once that reeks of AWSOMNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. cdills7509 New Player

mepps wats wrong with ps4 will it be a long time should i just try tomorrow
    • Like x 1
  12. Usane Bolt New Player

Retry retry retry retry retry retry aaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!
  13. VIGILANT2025 New Player

sooooooo nobody on the pc can play its not just a handful that get the black screens
  14. Irmensul Well-Known Player

Cant conect ot the server whats up//Why doesnt it say in red letters that its down when you click on forums?
    Lol I dont mind now as its not just me

50 replays means nothing to me btw..33mks of fury would mean something(Thats how many I would of got tonight).
  15. Ice Lantern New Player

Our loyalty means so much to him and he couldn't even post it himself. :)
  16. MisterNutz New Player

This is getting crazy. Paying $$$$$$ for this game that I've been able to play for 2-3 hours last two days. I appreciate the 50 replays, but seriously we should get a little more. Been playing & paying for over 2 years now.
  17. SkullGang Devoted Player

I love the thought but I can't even reset a raid with that....
  18. damrothebigshow New Player

Love how 2 of my friends are online playing right now but for some reason it keeps telling me failed to connect to game server.....really happy I'm paying monthly for this.....
    • Like x 1
  19. Plum Crazy Committed Player

Psn maintenance my azz that the biggest problem with DC you don't take any blame its always someone elses fault psn the weather lol take some blame its your problem not psn
    • Like x 4
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

PS4 still down and not a single word about when or if were going to get back are marks of triumph . The very least we should get the amount of marks of fury we would have gotten if we could get on to play today.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.