Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentBlight New Player

I'm sorry, I don't complain on forums...but this is just ridiculous. Fifty replay badges? Really? That's like an autoshop taking too long to fix your car and then giving you a keychain for the bother. The issue here is not being able to play. The compensation needs to be in the form of gratis legendary access for an appropriate amount of time, which I would consider a week at this point.

In a way I'm glad this happened though. I have paid for a couple months of legendary access and liked the benefits of it enough to go ahead and buy the 6 month bundle when my sub came up again....I certainly won't be doing that now. I have played MMO's for years now, Everquest through WoW and I don't ever remember them dropping the ball this badly.

You're letting your customer base down, you are failing our expectations for a service we all pay for in some way or another.
    • Like x 6
  2. BigRagingButters New Player

So not back up yet. Ughhh this is the only game i play. I guess it's back to real life. Lol. Try again after work tomorrow. Please get it back up soon and I would rather have days added to subscription for time lost as apposed to 50 replays badges but it's better than nothing. Better than the year 1 cape. Haha
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Jonni New Player

Can we get our legend extended for like a business week? Im losin time and lemme tell ya, as a highschooler working for minimum wage, between dcuo, gas, supplies, food, and social activities, im constantly left with scraps so I cant dish out cash every month or so when its hard to play half the time, i wanted to enjoy AF for the few days i had left, but if this is gonna be a recurring issue with the ps4 side of things AND every day counts towards membership, its gonna be difficult progressing and actually enjoying the game...i love this game but you have to understand where im comin from
    • Like x 1
  4. GodofSorcery New Player

Haha yall shouldnt of traded/sold ya Ps3 lol I got my systems right next to each other
    • Like x 1
  5. MercPony Devoted Player

I do appreciate it at least. As they say, its the thought that counts. I'm happy to see they wanted to show us they care somehow. Even if its something I hardly use in the game :p It will go toward the Spring Event!
    • Like x 2
  6. topknight New Player

This is a complete joke, mepps. 50 replay badges is a drop in the bucket compared to this kind of stress and grief. I believe in order to rectify this issue and cull all complaints, just give everyone an extra week of legendary subscription. That way no one can complain about losing time, money or anything else.
    • Like x 4
  7. Sorceress Katniss New Player

YES. PS4 Players tend to get the "Last Laugh". I do Agree that 50 Replays arent enough. At Least Give us at most 2 Replay Badges Worth for 2 Raid. Since The World tend to get shut down when people are in the middle of the Raid.
    • Like x 1
  8. blumpkin New Player

i love the way we get no answers from these people!
  9. Enickma Dedicated Player

The whining in this thread is ridiculous.

They're not obligated to give you anything. When someone gives you a gift, no matter how you feel, you smile and say thank you.

Gosh. I'm betting most of you threw temper tantrums over Christmas presents, too.
    • Like x 7
  10. BigRagingButters New Player

Not a bad idea. I haven't though of that. Spring event
    • Like x 1
  11. not_again Dedicated Player

Update PS4 user to get 500 replays for all the lost time since launch. Make it happen! PS4 is carrying the game but has the worst service.
    • Like x 1
  12. not_again Dedicated Player

I don't want a gift I want the game to work when I turn it on.
    • Like x 5
  13. blumpkin New Player

cm punk cm punk cm punk
  14. David Ivanenko Committed Player

Hey Devs, I have an idea. Can you take my 50 badges and give them to one of these whiners? Even the 15 or so Marks of Fury I have right now. If it makes at least one of these annoying kids shut up it'll be totally worth it.
    Thankyouverymuch.
    • Like x 2
  15. Yoshi Live New Player

I know right since ps4 came out theres only problems for us and really bad service I AGREED WITH YOU BRO!
  16. MattTheViolator New Player

Try FF XIV on the PS4. Small patches with minimal down time. Everything is right back up and you're off to the game. I came back to DCUO last night for the first time in weeks and was sadly disappointed with DLC 10. It's sad they go for instant gratification to satisfy 5% of the fan base and alienate the rest of us. Make the switch to FF and you will not be disappointed
    • Like x 1
  17. blumpkin New Player

i dont want a gift i want to be able to log in i pay to play and have for yrs but i forgot i pay for downtime not to play AWSOME!
    • Like x 1
  18. Ilikecookies New Player

If your huband cheats on you but shows up at your door an hour later still smelling of cheap perfume and lipstick all over his face do you accept the flowers he's handing ya and say thank you dear or do you spit in his face and slam the door?
    • Like x 2
  19. Enickma Dedicated Player

It's working now, isn't it?

#BITW

So now a video game is comparable to the pain one feels when their significant other is unfaithful?
    • Like x 5
  20. BigRagingButters New Player

Seriously? People always looking for a hand out. So sad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.