Your Loyalty Means the World to Us!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blumpkin New Player

soooooooooooooo any clue when we can log in on ps4 mepps????????? a little info for us ps4 players would be nice but let me guess just a few more hours lmfao
  2. MentosTroll Loyal Player

WOW didn't expect this at all! This is great!
  3. Rockstarmd New Player

Someone should let Mark Tuttle know that I guess he is referring to PC owner loyalty as the PS users really don't get jack from the All Access it should be retitled to the All Access for Some.
    • Like x 3
  4. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

You can shove your 50 replay badges where the sun don't shine.
  5. MiisFit New Player

I'll take the 50 and use them for feat unlocking
  6. Omegathon New Player

Tired of paying to play but cannot!Paid alot for system ,Internet ,subsription,and PSN membership ,RIDICULOUS!!!!NOT HAPPY!!!
    • Like x 4
  7. l0blivionl New Player

This,
    this too, 50 replay badge is useless. While I am grateful that you guys give us a free replay badge, but 50......all the raid need at least 70+
    • Like x 1
  8. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

50 replay badges means "THE WORLD"????/

hmmmmm That is one SMALL world
    • Like x 2
  9. bengrimm99 New Player

It IS more than Blizz ever did...thx.
    • Like x 1
  10. blumpkin New Player

yup im re-installing it on my ps3 and i bet it will be done before i can log in on my ps4 this is bs and thanks for no info as to when or if we can log in AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just love love love paying for downtime its the best
    • Like x 1
  11. xKrazyJav New Player

Hell yeah! 50 Replay Badges! I will so replay some raids with this. Oh wait.. I can't even replay one.. Amazing!
    • Like x 8
  12. MentosTroll Loyal Player

That's enough, they can't give us a ton of free stuff. Hope you see that.
    • Like x 1
  13. Yoshi Live New Player

Mepps Make us happy just at least 1 week of legendary or just 500,300 or 150 Replay badges please? 50 isn't enough for our long time being out of the GAME. Specially for us the PS4 Players we have more trouble and problems than anyone else in here jeez.
    • Like x 1
  14. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Judging by this thread I think many agree that it is not good sir
    • Like x 1
  15. Andre Smith New Player

Hey Mepps, I'm just wondering when ill be getting back all of my Mark of Triumph. In two days ive gone from over 103,00 down to 4804. I converted my marks of reality before the problem started and now I feel like all the hard work and hours I put into building all those marks was a waste.
  16. Omegathon New Player

There is no maintenance on the store,it works just fine,sorry i cannot say the same for DCUO,makes you want to get X-Box sorry yall
  17. I Keeps Aggro New Player

"You mean the world to me. Heres a 1.75$ worth of replays" I appreciate the gesture tho
    • Like x 5
  18. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

thank you but now give ps4 users something for this downtime since ps3 and pc can play.
    Maybe like mc to rnough to buy a weapon pack.
    I really want the digital weapon pack
    • Like x 1
  19. tonyhill100oak New Player

I wanna play right now dc ps4 is that hard to ask for
  20. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Ty for the gesture, devs. But ps4 users have had it bad for a long time....can we get 100 at least? Some recovery kits? Anything more? Currently we can't login.....again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.