YOUR CHARACTER'S DCUO STORY

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jan 1, 2016.

1. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

http://online.fliphtml5.com/qemc/kobw/
    So I finally got around to doing some editing for part 2 of the Earthbound storyline. Previous link should be broken as it is updated now. No need to reread but besides the grammar edits I changed a few things such as:

Tanja's a brunette redhead.

Querl Dox has a 10th level of intelligence. 12th actually.

The Legion of Superheroes are in their late teens. They can't be in their late teens because it's after the Mon'El timeline. The LoSH are in their late twenties/early thirties now. Timelines will be the death of me but thanks to dccontinuityproject.weebly.com I was able to make sense of it all.
    I will start piecing together part 3 soon. :)
    • Like x 3
  2. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I was born in a ship by some creep whose only goal in life is to put every planet in a bottle for decoration. I escaped fought off some robots trying to recapture me as I was learning my mental power. Somehow some way this lady who goes by the name Oracle contacted me and lead me throughout the ship only to run into superman and he helps me fight off a bunch of robots. After all of that, I go on a series of missions as I learn the full capabilities of my power. In the long journey, I end up dying at the fortress of solitude to the avatar of meta.

The End
    • Like x 1
  3. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

If you want to see my full story in effect....
    Download DCUO on your console/PC

Create a character
    Name: Smack Them (gonna have to make a variations of that name because it’s already taken by someone)
    Power: Mental
    Body type: Sprite small
    Personality: comical
    Weapon shield
    Skin: Cosmic.
    You figure out the rest :)

Play through every mission
    Die at FOS 2 at the boss
    Delete DCUO
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Subject: Mina Lyubov
    Blackest Night
    A Storm Raging Through

Enter: Space

Teleported onto the current battle just past the moon by both the Indigo Tribe and the Star Sapphires, the united Lantern Corps charge with one loud war cry! The Lantern Corps storm into the Black Lantern horde and begin firing upon their corrupted foes causing a massive dogfight to ensue. Leading the assault, Sinestro, Atrocitus, and Indigo-1 cut down the enemy in their path while the Green Lanterns, Kyle Rayner and Guy Gardner alongside Carol Ferris of the Star Sapphire Corps engage the Black Lantern Guardian, Scar.
    [IMG]
    Attacking first, Rayner lays a bombardment of beam blasts which is easily shielded but the Green Lantern’s true motive was to get close enough to create a katana sword construct which he uses to strike Scar’s shield. However, Rayner’s strikes having no effect, causes the Star Sapphire, Carol Ferris, to fly above them and shoot razor sharp crystal constructs directly at Scar. The corrupted Guardian seeing through the attack, uses her energy bolts to swat Rayner away and then uses one hand to shield herself against the rainstorm of crystal shards. Seeing his chance, Guy Gardner quickly flies up to the corrupted Guardian, creating a giant brass knuckle construct which he prepares to hit her with, “Eat this!” However, Scar creates a giant fist construct that knocks the wind out of Gardner, sending the Green Lantern crashing onto a nearby group of other Green Lanterns. Brik, the Green Lantern of sector 0904, helps Gardner up and worriedly asks, “Guy! Are you ok?” Gardner, shaking off the hit and now angry, “Grrr…I find myself looking very uncool. Keep watching though because I’m about to get serious!” Rayner, now also back in the fight agrees with Gardner, “I’m with you man. We won’t give up. Guardian or not!” and suddenly encases himself in a large green robot construct that begins firing missiles at the dark guardian. Scar, amused by such a statement easily teleports from each missile attack and then quickly teleports above Rayner. Before she can deal an attack of her own, the Green Lantern instantly changes his constructs’ hands into a mega cannon that he uses to quickly shoot out a powerfully charged green energy beam which instantly clashes with Scar’s own energy wave. Surprisingly enough, it seems both attacks are evenly matched, causing Scar to exert more of her power in order to cancel out Kyle’s beam in a massive explosion, tossing the hero. Angered at the thought of a mere human challenging her in power, Scar charges at Rayner to continue attacking him, “Now it ends torchbearer!” However, a giant green tornado construct created by Guy Gardner immediately stops her in her tracks, with him yelling at the corrupted guardian, “Don’t get carried away there, scarface! I’m about to give you a beating you’ll never going to forget.”
    [IMG]
    Back at the charging Braidmen flagship, the ship lurches up, curling high and rolling over into a back-dive, even as the Black Lanterns surrounding it carve into its armored underbelly. The ships gun turrets continue to unleash a fury of heavy metal, filling their wake with anti-aircraft fire. However, several of the corrupted nip at the hind quarters of the flagship like a pack of hungry wolves. Karniss, the acting captain, seeing the ships helmsman fighting to keep her steady tells the gunnery crew, “Keep them off us!” Helping the braidmen in their battle, Mina and the other half of the defense team take up positions defending the flagship. The Green Lanterns John Stewart and Hal Jordan land on one side of the ship and create their own military style anti-aircraft constructs, swinging their gun sprays towards the corrupted foe, cutting through them.

At the front end, atop of the ship, the Star Sapphire Nol-Anj continues to fend off any Black Lanterns, using various constructs, from shooting a volley of arrows to slashing them apart with a cutlass. And as she made short work of one, another who was once a Green Lantern now dead, swoops in with its own sword constructs. After a series of incredibly fast blows, each one coming with blurred fury, ends with Nol-Anj being bested and in one fierce thrust, is stabbed in the abdomen, causing her to stagger back. Mina from afar, spotting her friend in peril separates from Jordan, “Hal, Nol’s been hit. I’m going in after her!” and instantly takes flight but the Green Lantern with a concerned look replies, “Mina wait! Don’t go in alone!” However, the Star Sapphire, more focused on getting to Nol-Anj is unable to hear the Green Lantern. Next to Jordan, Stewart notices the reinforcements from Oa and turns to Jordan, “Looks like the cavalry has arrived. Hal, help the others shut down that battery! I’ll keep this party going!”

As the ship continues to be under attack, sustaining heavy damage, a member of the bridge monitoring the battle alerts Captain Karniss, “Captain! They’re after Lady Nol-Anj! She’s in danger!” Karniss taken aback and worried for his Khaleesi looks onto the others at the bridge, with all of them nodding in agreement, “We’ll be her shield.” Thus, the Braidmen Captain orders to intensify the ships forward batteries, with each targeting the corrupted attacking their Khaleesi. And as a heavy barrage batters them, the surrounding Black Lanterns, including those that were able to escape the blasts now take flight, clumped together like a swarm of bees flying onto each turret. And for every corrupted the flagship’s front turrets were able to knock down, two more took their place, until eventually being destroyed. Then a part of the swarm turns their attention towards the ship’s bridge and in unison, strike, converging onto it. The injured Nol-Anj realizing the Black Lanterns target, contacts the bridge, “Karniss. What are you doing? You’re a sitting duck. Get out of there!” Karniss, receiving her communication replied, “Press on without us, Khaleesi. Accomplishments determine the value of a person. Your ambitions have brought us to such heights greater than any Khal that has come before you…” As the Braidmen Captain spoke, the Black Lanterns tore into the mechanical guts of the bridge with steam gushing from the crippling wounds, whereupon a crewman alerts everyone, “We lost our bridge deflector shield!” The Star Sapphire orders for them to escape but Karniss, in a calm and honorable state tells her, “Lady Nol-Anj, it was an honor to fight beside you. You are the only woman that truly inspired us. It is our duty to let your dream continue. Even if we’re gone, we will live on through you…” The rest of his response however, is suddenly drowned by the bridge’s destruction causing Nol-Anj to break down onto her knees, sobbing.
    [IMG]
    Mina, battling her way through is able to reach her fellow Sapphire sister, who in a shell-shocked state continues to look on towards the destroyed bridge of the ship, “Nol! Hold on. I’m coming.” Flying up to her, Mina grabs Nol-Anj’s bleeding body, helping her up, “Nol! Are you alright?” She in turn, at first silent, tells Mina, “I couldn’t stop it…Karniss…everyone…they’re gone. I led them to their deaths.” Trying to snap her out of it, Mina pleaded with her friend, “Nol-Anj! Come on! Don’t talk like that. The rest of your people still need you. We also still got to deal with the Black Lanterns.”

Meanwhile, back within the all-out battle, the fight between Guy Gardner and the Black Lantern Guardian is looking dire, with the Green Lantern being thrown back from a blast of dark energy. His friend and fellow Green Lantern, Kyle Rayner, though injured himself, yells out, “Guy!” Gardner staggering back up and chuckling to himself, “Man…looks like this is it for our hero.” Scar, surging forward, relentlessly closing in on the Green Lantern, smiles at him before releasing another blast of her energy wave. Realizing his life is about to end, closes his eyes, awaiting the killing blow but it doesn’t happen for at that very instant, Hal Jordan, diving straight in like a missile from afar, delivers a flying kick onto Scar’s face, throwing her aback. Disbelieving that he’s still alive, Guy opens one eye to see the last minute save, “What the?” Jordan now ready for round two against the corrupted Guardian tells both Kyle and Guy, “Sorry for being late you two. I left everything to you guys.” Infuriated by the constant interruptions, the corrupted guardian releases more power rings from within the central battery and onto the battlefield, turning the fallen into Black Lanterns, “You will all die! Then your world and your very universe will follow you into the darkness!”

Unbeknownst to them, near the planet Earth, Lex Luthor has set his plan in motion with the aid of Ranx, the sentient city, and the Sinestro Corps. As they prep Luthor’s Solar Ray System, a weapon devised by the ancient inventor Archimedes that uses an array of mirrors focusing the sun's light into a single devastating point, capable of carving through any solid material, they continue to send a warning to the remaining defense forces in order to get clear of the blast. However, with the battle and the Black Lantern central battery nearing in sight, Ranx alarms Luthor, causing him to speed through the preliminary process, pulling back on several switches, and then pressing a button activating the firing mechanism. As a result, the solar ray emitting a schism of light begins to amplify up to a point until its suddenly replaced with a powerful blast aimed towards the space battle.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Going to reply to Nol with "No, you lead them to Glory!"

And of course Lexy will blast into the center of the battle, he's possibly one of the few who sees that as the lesser issue. Yes, it's probable a lot of the 'good guys' will die, butt a lot less than the number if he doesn't fire
    • Like x 1
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Thanks Dark. And yeah, I was actually thinking of putting that as Mina's reply when she found Nol-Anj shell-shocked but I figured Mina's way of thinking was different. Still, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated :)
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, time enough for that comment after the battle
    • Like x 1
  9. XEMD Well-Known Player

Burning Legend aye.. (This story might suck, but it's the best I can do) Never really thought about this.

He was thought to be dead after a bomb exploded in a building,Some robot who is smart decided to experiment with him to try and give him superpowers. His first attempt was to give him Fire as his power, So he did, but that didn't turn out so well. So then he tried to get him to become a Rage lantern, that didn't work either. So finally, he decided to try giving him the ability to freeze people. Originally This robo dude made him a villain but Burning realized he wasn't meant to be a villain. So he decided instead of causing crime, he'd help stop crime. So burning ended up saving the world from many anti-heroes and stopping crime. So the world decided he was a Legend. And so Burning Legend was born and helped the town become a better place.

(I'll post my other character's storys some other time)
    • Like x 3
  10. velvetsanity Loyal Player

Awesome and epic as always, Aurora :)
    • Like x 1
  11. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Burning Legend is an awesome name. Sure, the story was short and to the point but hey, you have no complaints here good sir. Besides the more writers the merrier.
    • Like x 1
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Thanks Velvet. Your kind words are most appreciated. Also, I can't wait to read more of your stories ;)
  13. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Nice. I like that you're using Nol-Anj in this. She's got an interesting backstory and maybe it's her outfit but I've always thought she looks a little like an Atlantean turned Star Sapphire. She's certainly someone you don't want to mess with. Looking forward to see how the GLs negate Lex's massive assault. Keep 'em coming Aurora!
    • Like x 1
  14. The Fairy Well-Known Player

i like that idea
    • Like x 2
  15. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Thanks Nomad. Yeah, I felt it was time to give Nol-Anj a bit of the limelight. And yes, I can see why she would look like an Atlantean. Still, I always found her look and backstory the most interesting, especially the times she came head to head with Hal Jordan
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Hey guys,
    So here is the cover of the final installment of the Earthbound storyline. Should be out in a week or two! I know . . . I'm a snail these days. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hey Everyone
    Just wanted to bump the thread because after some needed advise from the forum writer's guild ;) , the next part within the Star Sapphire Mina's story will be THE PRIXIAM OF SPACE
    [IMG]

I was listening to an anime ost while writing and this track pretty much gives you a feel of what is about to happen
    • Like x 2
  19. AlienNomad Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Subject: Mina Lyubov
    Blackest Night
    The Prixiam of Space Part I

[IMG]
    Within the battlements, the Black Lanterns are everywhere, but the united Lantern forces continue to fight fiercely as Salaak, the Green Lantern administrator, directs the various Green Lantern divisions from afar, “All divisions be alert to Black Lantern reinforcements approaching vector 22 mark 8.” The Lantern is interrupted as Sinestro, accompanied by Atrocitus and Indigo-1, link up with him, “Salaak, tell all the squad leaders to funnel the Black Lanterns to vector 53 and hold them at the border, they are not to cross into that vector.” Salaak, not sure what to make of the new strategy asks, “What? Why?” which also raises Atrocitus to question the yellow Lantern, “What are you planning Sinestro?” The former Green Lantern in turn, simply replies, “Our trump card.”

Orbiting the planet Earth, Ranx, the sentient city, pinpoints Sinestro’s current position and makes the necessary calculations. As Lex Luthor speedily prepares to fire the solar ray system with the aid of several LexCorp crewmen, Ranx notifies Luthor over the comms, “Firing coordinates 675 dash 439.” Luthor, now ready, stares at a gridded map and presses the firing switch. The solar ray emitting a schism of light begins to amplify up to a point until its suddenly replaced with a powerful blast roaring towards the set coordinates.

Enter: Watchtower
    At the Monitor womb, Mr. Terrific monitoring the sector, once again picks up another unidentified energy source, “Oracle, I’m picking up something strange but this time it’s coming from the other side of the planet.” Oracle taking a look, enlarges the image on the main screen and discovers its source, “What the…the Sinestro Corps? Wait a minute. Batman said Luthor had a plan but what did they set up?” Nearby at the Aquacultural Area, like images from England during the blitzkrieg, many of the refugees are huddled on the floor. The lights begin flickering as the muted sound of the distant roar of the blast rocks the Watchtower, causing Nastia and Larisa to be alarmed. Next to them, a young boy in a precocious manner reassures them, “You needn’t be afraid. That blast is far from us.” Larisa, not sure how he knows asks, “Are you sure?” The young boy who seems slightly older than her replies, “What we’re feeling is just a wave. There’s nothing to fear.” They are then interrupted by a large man who seemed to be the boy’s guardian, “There you are master Damian. I was looking for you. Please do not stray from my side. Your mother and grandfather would be most displeased if something were to happen to you.” The young boy, Damian, tells his guardian, “It’s alright Ubu,” and then turns to give Larisa two oranges, “Here. For you and your grandmother.” Nastia, thankful for the gesture tells him, “You’re too kind.” As he takes his leave, he replies, “It’s nothing. I got them from the cafeteria.”

[IMG]

Enter: GCPD Headquarters
    At the same time, a military technician staring at the monitoring screen situated at the GCPD command center reports the recent activity, “Luthor’s fired it. It’s headed towards the Black Lantern anomaly.” Everyone in the main briefing room look in silence except for Batman who on the side tells Nightwing, “Get in contact with Shining Knight and have him give you an update. Also, have your team be at the ready should Luthor’s plan go south.”

The battle in space rages but the Black Lantern central battery continues its advance. Knowing this, Scar with a scornful smile tells the three Green Lanterns of Earth, “Seems there are still some flies around, but that can be remedied,” where upon she then directs all the Black Lantern reserves to advance to wipe them all out. Luckily, the beam from Luthor’s solar ray system finally reaches its target area but instead of hitting the central battery, its destructive power shines down upon the Black Lantern reserves, instantly turning them to space dust. The sweeping light of destruction causes Scar, a being who fancies herself an immortal, feel a very mortal chill crawl up her spine, “What?! Impossible.”

Back at the Solar Ray, Luthor surprised at missing the mark, comes upon some errors with the upper array of the mechanism. As he works feverishly to quickly fix the errors and recharge the weapon, he tells Ranx to recalibrate the firing coordinates. Suddenly, bursts of black beams rip past the Solar Ray causing the sentient city to sound the all-out alarm, “Black Lanterns closing in…from the planet Earth!” Hank Henshaw aka the Cyborg Superman watching nervously from the command center within Ranx tells them, “Damn it! We’ll buy you some time until you can focus the Solar Ray!” Whereupon, several bay doors open with dozens of Yellow Lanterns taking flight to engage the incoming attackers. Unfortunately, both Ranx and the Solar Ray are stacked up in orbit as the barrage from several thousand Black Lanterns begin to shred their defenses. Leading the corrupted forces, Black Hand looks on, “Great. I read their actions perfectly.”

[IMG]
    Meanwhile, as Luthor and his team hastily prep to fire once more, the Solar Ray station rocks from the explosions of the skirmish outside. Over the monitors, he goes over the readings while at the same time keeping an eye on the aerial battle, “Charge is only at 70%. If only I had enough time for the output to reach sufficient levels.” Lex then contacts Ranx via his comms, “Ranx, have you got the new targeting coordinates?!” The sentient city, unamused in the manner the mere earthling speaks to him replies, “Do not make demands of me, Luthor! I am still processing. I require a few more cycles.” Outside, the Black Lanterns divide their forces, attacking Ranx while the other half strafe over areas of the Solar Ray, damaging the outer hull. Lex now worried, thinks to himself, “Damn them. If they do any more damage, we won’t be able to fire it.” One of the LexCorp crewmen reports, “Mr. Luthor, distance of the Black Lantern anomaly and Earth is now 5000. We must fire now because the way things are going, we won’t last.” At that moment, Ranx via comms tells Luthor, “F4, F5, F6 array checks complete. Firing coordinates 400 dash 15!” With the coordinates inputted, Luthor presses the firing mechanism, causing a beam of light to emanate from the Solar Ray once more, which is then replaced with an energy beam shooting out towards the Black Central Battery.

Within the all-out battle, the three Green Lanterns of Earth battle Scar, cleverly not allowing her a chance to retaliate. The corrupted guardian however biding her chance, says, “You Earthlings certainly know how to annoy someone,” and takes a shot against Jordan but is stopped when Carol Ferris charging in, tries to stab her with a spear construct. Scar, however, easily swats the Star Sapphire’s construct away and responds by hitting her with a bolt of dark energy, “Impudent gnat!” With Carol blown back from the strike, the dark guardian tries to blast her again but Jordan swooping in, grabs her and take her to safety. Gardner and Rayner, now joined by Atrocitus, Saint Walker, and Indigo-1 cover their retreat. With Scar preoccupied, the green Lantern takes that moment to ask, “Carol, are you alright?” The Star Sapphire in turn replies, “Hal, remember we still have business to attend to back home after all this is done. Don’t you dare get killed on me.” Jordan, all but smiling at her response, “You got it.”

[IMG]
    • Like x 3