YOUR CHARACTER'S DCUO STORY

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by aurorabenz07, Jan 1, 2016.

1. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

I know that there was the "Your Character's Origin" thread where there was many awesome stories from fellow members. This thread is to actually continue the story of your character, not just the origin. Also if you wanted to alter the origin and continue from there due to either recently changing powers / look / or maybe you didn't completely like what you originally posted on the "Origins" thread, feel free to post them here

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  2. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Justice League Files
    Subject: Mina Lyubov
    Mentor: Lex Luthor
    Powers: Violet power ring of Zamaron
    Prefered weapons: Various violet melee constructs but typically a deadly combination of dual swords and bow

The moment he told her that he was leaving, her heart sank deeper than the ocean itself. He might as well have cut her, for his words hurt her more than anything she felt. Truly, she did not want him to go, but who was she to stop him? The way she saw it, Hal was her one true love but she couldn't force him to stay. She knew about Hal's responsibilities and though it pained her, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Hal embraced her and looked into her eyes. The sadness in his eyes paralleled hers, but did nothing to comfort her. "Mina...I'm sorry. Just know that I'll always remember what we have and this distance isn't a thing to us." She didn't reply, for she knew what he was doing. Prying herself away from him, she gave him the brightest smile that she was able to muster, even though teary-eyed, she whispered in a delicate tone...."I love you." Hal smiled fondly and hugged her tightly as they shared one final kiss goodbye.

Mina often counted the days since Hal's departure, but even though she restarted her life she eventually knew that Hal had forgotten about her because she would always see some of his exploits on Earth in the news. This would always bring back memories of when they first met when she was an aspiring model working at Foyle's. "I will not cry," she whispered to herself, the person sitting next to her in a plane heading to Metropolis asked if she was alright, with which she jokingly apologized that she often talks in her sleep. The arrival at Metropolis was nothing new because she had a photoshoot and a Lexcorp gala to attend to and then the next day fly out to Chicago. However, as Mina was on her way to the hotel, checking her emails from her agent on her phone, the driver hit the brake and ran out of the car. Mina, frightened found herself in downtown Metropolis where a mist-filled battlezone was taking place.

[IMG]
    As she tried to find shelter, she found herself in front of a group of Sinestro Corp members which sensed her fear, as they got closer, she began to run and they gave chase. At that moment, a Green Lantern put up a shield to protect her. She was happy thinking it was Hal and turned around but it wasn't him. It was another Green Lantern who quickly told her to get away from the area.
    [IMG]
    At that moment she threw her heels off and began running as fast as she could. However, when she got some distance away, she went into a high rise building for shelter but unknowingly stumbled upon a fight between a Red Lantern and a Star Sapphire. The fight was fierce, eventually causing a portion of the roof to collapse which almost killed Mina but the Star Sapphire saw her and was able to create a construct to hold the roof at the same moment. Mina thanked her but all of the sudden the Star Sapphire is impaled by the Red Lantern and a portion of the roof falls atop of Mina and traps her. The Red Lantern jeers at the patheic human and leaves. Frightened and alone, Mina tries to get herself out before anymore of the roof collapses but to no avail. She begins to plea for help hoping someone will hear her and at that moment she began to think about Hal.

All of the sudden, a mysterious pink aura began to surround her, engulfing the entire room with its brilliance. Mina found herself immersed in a hazy mist of lavender. A violet ring emerged from the fallen Star Sapphire and approached her.
    [IMG]
    "Mina Kuznetsova of Earth," a gentle feminine voice called to her. " You have lost your one true love, for he has spurned you." She looked at the ring in utter disbelief. "the Star Sapphires," it continued, "offer to make your heart whole again. To reunite you, and to become one of our own." Mina shaking her head, declined. " No. He has done nothing wrong." "Allow me to show you." The ring showed her in an instant the Green Lantern Hal Jordan. At seeing him, she was overcome with happiness, however, that feeling dissipated when she saw that Hal had moved on with several women. The ring continued "He has done you wrong, join us." Entranced, she held out her hand in acceptance, the ring slipped onto her finger causing an intense blast of violet light causing the remaining roof to collapse but Mina is unharmed because she has violet shield encasing her.
    [IMG]
    Images of an enormous palace with a giant violet power battery and a voice, "Ah Mina Kuznetsova, it joys me to see that you have accepted our ring, I am Queen Aga'po of Zamaron. We welcome you to the Star Sapphire Corp."
    [IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Good story (we are allowed to comment, aren't we? o_O ), always knew those Pinkies weren't as good as they claimed :p
  4. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

PART II
    Enter Zamaron

[IMG]
    In the aftermath of a successful raiding party into the heart of the Star Sapphire home world of Zamaron. Sinestro and Green Lantern have begun their talks with Carol Ferris now no longer affected by the spark of the Predator in order to convince her that the Star Sapphires join their alliance. Though mistrustful of Sinestro, Carol takes Hal's word into account and will contact all Star Sapphires about the situation. As past lovers locked eyes, Sinestro rolls his eyes but suddenly, a glistening pink star shaped portal appears above them. Everyone turns to notice it. Hal looks up upon the portal and begins to see someone walking through it. Its Mina.
    [IMG]
    Mina unsure where she is, looks around. The backdrop of Zamaron is exactly what she saw in her vision when she put the ring on. Amazed, she quickly deduced that she can teleport to other worlds in an instant. However, at that very moment Hal notices her and says "Mina?" She looks around the group of people she came upon to see who called out her name and spots him. Mina in disbelief "Hal? Is it really you?" They both rush to each other like long lost lovers and embrace. "Oh Hal, I thought I would never see you again." Hal, still not sure of the situation "Mina, I don't understand, How? How can you be here? How are..." Mina responds "The ring promised me to find my one true love and I guess it brought me to you....." Stopping in mid conversation, Mina notices behind Hal, Carol Ferris and remembers her as one of the many women Hal move on to. She let's go of Green Lantern and crossing her arms says "I see I interrupted something". Hal unsure what to say.."No, wait, no, no, Mina, I....."

Her luminous eyes blazed brighter, the snarl on her features growing with the light. Mina tightened her fist, boosting her energy and shot an immense violet blast towards Carol. Carol quickly dodging the blast, prepares for her counterattack with many surrounding Star Sapphires coming to her aid but Jordan gets in between them trying to stop the conflict. Mina now aiming her ring towards Jordan "All this time, believing in you, all the while it was party time for old Hal, wasn't it?" Hal replied "You got it all wrong, baby, she and I are just close friends now." Which was quickly responded by a violet blast that sent Green Lantern flying. Mina, quickly turns to Carol "Don't worry sister, don't think I forgot about you." One of the Star Sapphires shielding Carol yells "Be careful, Carol Ferris, she may be suffering from delirium and not in full control." Jordan quickly flying back tells Mina "Stop, I don't know how you got here or into that sexy outfit which you look great in by the way but.." Mina interrupting Hal "Oh I do? Because your little tramp here is in the same outfit!" Hal trying to reason with her "Come on bella, you got to shake this off, whatever the ring has done to you..." "Do not address me by that," she interjected."You no longer have the right."

Hal still trying to get through to Mina "What are you talking about, Mi..." "Silence!" Releasing her pent up energy with a heft amount of force, Jordan was thrown to the ground. Getting up, Jordan trying his best to get Mina to listen. "Mina! wait! Let me explain!" "You had every chance to contact me, but you didn't. Instead, you chose to run around with women behind my back, and somehow managed to neglect to tell me that your ludicrous forever was in fact a lie." She argued, tears welling in her eyes. Jordan holding back began dodging her blasts. "I loved you, Hal." She lamented. "And it hurt when I saw how easily you were able to move on but the Star Sapphires have shown me the truth." Mina pauses her attack. "Truth? what truth?" Green Lantern replies. "You hurt me Jordan, you broke my heart and I'll never stop trying to hurt you back!" Mina recommences her attack but this time she creates a giant hand construct which grabs Jordan. Green Lantern trying to break free sees that Mina has also created a scissor construct gunning directly at him. By instinct, Jordan as Green Lantern has already fought these type of fights before and encases himself within a giant rock construct which breaks the scissor construct and quickly changes into a cannon construct pointed directly at Mina. Surprised, Mina tries to create a wall but isn't quick enough and gets hit by the cannonball causing her to fall and crash into a Zamaron crystal wall. Jordan speeds to Mina to see if she was alright. Holding her, Jordan thinks to himself "I do keep hurting you don't I"
    • Like x 4
  5. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

PART III
    Enter Zamaron

Hal Jordan holding and looking after an unconscious Mina begins to think about their old time together. Carol Ferris flying down onto them "Seems your charms never cease to amaze me, Hal, How many is that now?" Hal replies, "It wasn't like that Carol, I met her when I was helping with the Justice League Europe and we weren't...." Sinestro, amused but tired of all this pillow talk, interrupts, "So Carol Ferris, about our terms?" Carol, slightly irritated "well you seem to be your cheery self Sinestro; I will have to notify the Queen but my sisters and I agree to your terms as we will also to investigate this threat to our light of the spectrum. Sinestro nodding in agreement tells Green Lantern "Let's go, Jordan." Green Lantern, however, asks "what about Mina, what's going to happen to her?" Carol tells Hal that Mina is now a Star Sapphire and one of her sister's, though somewhat uncontrollable at the moment, she will be taken care of by their healers and be fully converted. Sinestro walking upon Green Lantern "Jordan, let the Star Sapphires deal with their own, we have more important things to deal with." Hal, holding Mina looks at her one more time eventually nodding in agreement. Two Star Sapphire warriors place Mina within a stasis crystal and take her away.

However, unbeknownst to everyone, Lex Luthor and the Secret Society overheard everything. He was in communication with Sinestro the entire time using the latest Lexcorp codec system and Lex is very interested in this new Star Sapphire from Earth. Sinestro communicating with Luthor, "Did you catch that Luthor? remember our agreement." Luthor replies, "Do not worry Sinestro, my team will free as many of your Corps members they can find as well as many others who are in the chamber so you won't be blamed, however...." Sinestro irked, "what now?" "The Star Sapphire Jordan fought with, I believe her name was Mina; I have changed my mind, she will be my payment," Luthor telling Sinestro.

Enter Zamaron Conversion Chamber
    Mina Kuznetsova, in the stasis crystal is led and placed alongside many others who are to be converted to full fledge Star Sapphires. However, Lex's team of metahumans have secretly teleported on the east wing of the palace that is near the chamber.
    [IMG]
    They fight their way through various corridors and even manage to reach the inner chamber where upon a very powerful new Star Sapphire, Fatality halts their path. A loud explosive tremor causes many in the palace to be alerted. Sinestro and Hal, already leaving to the teleporter they arrived from also feel the blast. "What the...what was that?" Jordan asking Sinestro. Jordan sees a Star Sapphire conqueror rushing to investigate and Hal asks her what happened. "Invaders, they are attacking the conversion chamber," the Zamaronian replied. Without hesitation Hal starts to follow. "Jordan wait!", Sinestro yells but at deaf's ears.

Though strong, Fatality is defeated and Luthor's team is able to free many captured Sinestro Corp members. One of the team members finds Mina's capsule nearby about to break it open, but another member communicating with Lex yells "Stop! Lex wants her in one piece, bring her within the capsule." Suddenly, a large blast of green and violet light slides open the main doors and Hal Jordan, a group of Star Sapphires, and Sinestro race towards the inner conversion chamber overlooking the East landing platform. The Zamaronians start firing at the invading meta humans as Green Lantern makes a break for the inner chamber entrance. Bolts of light continue to explode around with Sinestro shielding the group, Hal sticks his head out and notices the invaders pushing the floating, encased body of Mina. In a wild anguish, the Green Lantern charges like a bullet toward the group of metahumans. The group leader tells Lex, "We got her, mission complete." At that instant the group and the encased Mina disappear, instantly teleporting, to the dismay of Hal Jordan who was seconds from grabbing the capsule.

Enter the Hall of Doom Sick Bay
    [IMG]
    Mina opening her eyes, somewhat confused, lets out a stifle gasp. Lex, sitting by her bedside "Forgive me, I wasn't trying to alarm you." "Where am I?" Mina asks. Luthor explains that after being rescued, she was unconscious and was being tended to by one of their doctors, Dr. Psimon. Mina not quite understanding what is going on begins to ask more questions but Luthor interrupts her telling her all in good time but for now just rest. Mina agrees, thanking Luthor, and goes back to rest. As Luthor begins to head to the inner sanctum of the Hall of Doom, a female's voice asks "I hope I did not come all the way to Earth to waste my time?" Luthor looks at the woman hovering above him, "No, Nol Anj, I asked you here to help one of your sisters, to teach her the new power she possesses, and bring her into our fold."
    • Like x 4
  6. montazumas revenge Devoted Player

As if amnesia wasn't bad enough, Alzheimers kicked in, followed by tourettes ,
    Worst thing is trying to remember the swear words,
    I keep saying mother Dick a lot, dunno y ,
    And I can't remember who Deanna is
  7. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

PART IV
    "LEGION"

Opening her eyes, Mina awakes, however with a bad case of migranes. "Jesus, why do I feel like I had a little too much to drink last night," jokingly thinking to herself. Suddenly, an unknown man replies, "Guess you partied too hard, it happens to the best of us." Mina looks around but no one was there. She begins thinking it was her imagination until the man once again tells her, "Sorry sweetheart but I'm all too real, my name is Calculator and I'm here to help you get adjusted." Mina taken aback asks, "how are you in my head, am I going crazy?" Calculator reassures her she isn't crazy...well until they do a psych analysis on her but is actually contacting her via a codec given to all members. He then goes on to tell her that he provides a large network of information she'll need and resumes by offering a tour. Eventually, the tour ends near the Inner Sanctum, where upon Luthor catches a glimpse of Mina talking with Talia Al Ghul
    [IMG]
    Luthor approaches the two women, "Mina, I'm glad your feeling better." Both Mina and Talia turn to Luthor with Mina thanking him for his help but soon her attention shifts past him and onto war room where several key members are holding a meeting. Mina asks "What is this?" "A home away from home for members like yourself, I'll admit we're putting on something of a show for your benefit, but I trust Talia and Calculator have brought you up to speed," Luthor asking Mina. Talia slightly interjects and tells Luthor, "she has been prepped and is ready for her KSA sessions, shall I have her start now?" Luthor disagrees and suggests to postpone it later on in the afternoon.

"Come, Mina," Luthor leading Mina to the Meta Wing continues, "Here in these halls are the world's most powerful beings banded together with one common goal...to protect each other from the Justice League." Mina somewhat confused, "The...Justice League?" Luthor turning to Mina, "Yes, the Justice League, the Brainiac invasion and these exobits spread around the world, there are so many heroes now. And under the paraplegic and martian, they're too organized for freethinkers like ourselves, to make a dishonest buck." As they approach a nearby teleport, Mina thanks Luthor for helping her get better but asks why does he speak to her with such familiarity.
    [IMG]
    As Luthor gets out of his exo-frame suit, he smiles and takes her hand, "Come now, you always called me Lex, remember Bella?" Astonished, Mina asks "Bella?...Wait...you and I?.." Luthor somewhat disappointed, "That fight against Green Lantern did a number on you, I warned you about confronting him on your own but your stubbornness to prove he's inferior always gets the best of you." Confused, Mina assumes she lost her memory and apologizes to Luthor who seems to really care for her but then her head started to hurt once again. Luthor immediately holds her but it doesn't take long for her to get her bearings and reassures Luthor she is alright. Lex however disagrees, "I know Dr Psimon told me it will take time for your memory to come back but I want you to go see him again, he'll give you something for your headaches, then you get some rest until this afternoon for your sessions, I'll return later on tonight and we'll discuss more over dinner at our place." "Our place?..where is that?" Mina asks. Luthor tells her as he was teleporting "LexCorp Tower, Bella, where else?"
    • Like x 3
  8. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Hi all, This just in, my DCUO trading cards on some of my character toons :)
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. CHUD Loyal Player

Where can I do something like that???? I kinda want to do that with my characters.....
    • Like x 2
  10. Malachyte Devoted Player

Great writing Aurora !!!
    • Like x 1
  11. OANGL Well-Known Player

I'm sensing some elements from justice League doom and green lantern the animated series :)
    • Like x 1
  12. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

On the mark good sir. Aside from the comics, anything Green Lantern related from the movies or TV series was lightly adapted into the DCUO plot. I also have something in mind for another character Angelique who is from Earth-3 that is inspired by Crime Syndicate and Hawkgirl stories that you might be familiar with ;)
  13. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

• Like x 4
  14. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

A month has passed

A remorseful Hal Jordan, alone in a hallway in OA, deep in thought, reaches for a photo in his wallet. Even after everything, he still has a picture of her, Mina. Holding the photo, Hal relives the precious memory he had, even making him second guess his decision of leaving.
    "All these girls, and still you're the only one I can think about."

He remembered the time when they were on the beach, surrounded by ivory sand and the radiance of twilight as the waves collided with the shore behind them. He wore blue swimming trunks and she had on a cobalt 2 piece to match his. Hal was holding Mina's hands, foreheads resting against one another and smiling...."It was a good day then."

Losing track of the time, Hal checks his clock from his power ring and sighed. It was time for to see how the new Green Lantern recruits were doing at Mogo. Suddenly, he is contacted by the Martian Manhunter, "Hal, we got trouble here at Metropolis, there's been an increase in Red Lantern activity, we've also had sightings of purple aura beings, and some new recruits are having some problems with the Manhunter robots near LexCorp." Jordan, acknowledging the problem, "Roger that J'onn, send me whenever you're ready."
    [IMG]
    Jordan is suddenly transported to Metropolis near LexCorp and quickly sees a group of new heroes making quick work of a Manhunter but are suddenly attacked by a group of LexCorp soldiers led by a Star Sapphire. Jordan quickly shields the group and orders everyone to stand down. The Star Sapphire turns around pointing her power ring to Jordan, "Do not interfere Green Lantern, we are within our right, you and your Justice League lackeys are trespassing on private property."

"Mina!" It was his voice calling her. Without even thinking, Hal dropped his shield and approaching her, "Where were you? Did they do something to you?" Mina somewhat puzzled, thinking it was a trick, keeps her guard up with power ring still pointing at Green Lantern. As Jordan got closer, the LexCorp soldiers got in front of him, latching onto his arms and pulled him away. Jordan, not thinking straight, attempted to wiggle his way out of his dilemma, "Stop....Mina!....let me talk to her! Please.."

"Release him," Mina commanded. Green Lantern looks at her, eyes wild with intensity, and smiled as she just continued to look at him. However, he noticed that there was no emotion, not like before. "What's the matter Green Lantern, can you not hear?" asked Mina. Hal, still somewhat shocked, "But...we're here for the Manhunters, so.." Mina interrupts him, "As you can see, the Manhunter robots were taken care of but since what's left are on LexCorp property, we claim ownership, unless you don't have the decency to do what's right and obey the law." Several recruits make their disagreement known but Green Lantern stops it from escalating and orders them to return to HQ. Somewhat disappointed, they do as ordered and as Green Lantern was leaving behind them, Mina rubbing it in and somewhat flirty tells Jordan "Don't feel so disappointed, you can't win them all, and make no mistake, we'll see each other again, green eyes."
    • Like x 2
  15. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Finally got around to reading these. Nice. Mina is an interesting character. Lex would do something like that [referring to those nasty little seeds of doubt he planted in her head], I am sure that "something for the headache" wasn't Advil. I like the evolution going on here with Mina and her coming into whatever she is coming into. The Lanterns [all colors] are a group that I never fully understood, I mean I get their powers and the various emotions associated with them, but they are a group that I never really read to much of. Either way, well done, I can see by the last one where Hal confronted Mina in front of Lex Corp that the story seemed to flow smoother [IMO anyway]. Looking forward to more.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

Look what I made
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  17. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Now we need everyone to do the same so we can have our own DCUO trading card set, lol
  18. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Unbeknownst to both Hal and Mina...
    Meanwhile in the darkness of space.....

"No one is supposed to live forever. I was there billions of years ago when we first decreed that the ultimate cause of chaos was emotion. Yet we harnessed the emerald light of willpower to create the Green Lantern Corps...."
    "And the ancient prophecy within the book of Oa is finally coming to pass. The coalescence of emotions given by all these sentient beings....The red throes of rage, the orange light of avarice, the yellow fire of fear, the blue rays of hope, the indigo glow of compassion, the violet aura of love, and the green might of willpower......"
    "And as the light rises within this war of light, so shall the DARKNESS!"
    "I know what the coming darkness is. I speak to it. I worship it....."
    "And it hungers......."
    "Flesh....."

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. BernUnit81 Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Looking forward to see where you go with this.
  20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Enter: LexCorp Towers
    [IMG]
    Mina after a good swim gracefully climbs from the pool, showing off a beautifully sculpted physique...frustratingly wrapped in a towel. She continues on inside the sparsely decorated penthouse apartment , whereupon she sees Luthor's personal assistant Mercy awaiting her. "Hello, Mercy." Mercy coldly replies, "Mina." Mercy hands Mina an envelope explaining, "Lex asked me to give you this note before he left." Mina opens the envelope and reads the written note by Lex. "Bella, going to be stuck in a board meeting, I've instructed Mercy to help you in anything you need for tonight's Gala, til tonight, Lex." Mina asks, "A Gala, tonight?" Mercy then presents her a choice of 4 designer dresses and jewerly bought for by Lex, "Lex took the liberty of providing a few options..."

Arriving amidst a cacophony of barking security dogs at Lex Corp is Mina's Star Sapphire sister and mentor of Space Sector 0563, Prixiam Nol-Anj, Queen or Khaleesi of the Braidmen Clan who doesn't bother knocking but just flies in. Nol-Anj saunters into the expansive living room catching Mercy somewhat surprised. Mercy immediately goes on the defensive but Mina calms her down before anything can happen and dismisses Mercy. Mina, already dressed for her night with Lex, asks "Hi Nol, Not to be mean but I'm about to head out and I assume this isn't a social visit." Nol-Anj laughs, "I can never get used to how much you Earthings enjoy to splurge...(melodramatic sigh) with the parties, black ties, gorgeous gowns.." Mina jokingly comments, "Sounds like your jelly." Nol confused, "Jelly? What is a jelly?" Mina smiles and explains it's an Earthing expression but quickly changes the subject back. Nol-Anj explained "Apologies, I am heading out to Zamaron to recharge my power battery and ring and wanted to know if you wanted to do the same, but seeing that you're busy, let's do it tomorrow."

As both women agree, Mina's head begins to hurt once again. "Are you alright?" Nol-Anj asks. Mina brushing it aside "It's nothing, it comes and goes" and quickly grabs the medicine that Psimon gave her and takes a pill. Nol, worried asks, "You've been having those spells even during our training sessions, have you always had that problem?" Mina tries to reassure her that it's nothing "No, just recently, but Lex and Psimon are helping me with it, the medicine they have me helps" and goes to get her coat. Nol-Anj somewhat suspicious looks at the bottle of medicine and later gives it to Mina as both women were leaving, "Here don't forget this, I'll see you tomorrow." Mina quickly asks if she wanted to come along and maybe she can meet some Earth men. Nol-Anj smiles and tells her friend that she forgot to do something last minute at the Hall of Doom and departs.

Enter: Metropolois Metrodome
    [IMG]
    "Welcome to the Metropolis Aviation and Technology Expo, the Dinner Gala will soon start, the seating is arranged so feel free to ask the front door hostess to direct your group where you will be seating"
    "Thank you," said Hal Jordan, accompanied by Carol Ferris and their guest Barry Allen
    "Guys I like to thank you for inviting me, I sometimes need to take a break from everything that's been going on in Central City." said Barry Allen

As the 3 enter the Gala doors, Hal still notices a somewhat disappointed Carol Ferris, "We're late again, Hal, I told you not to take that shortcut of yours." He replies, "Sorry Carol, you know me, I like to make a grand entrance" Carol rolling her eyes quickly flips to work mode, "Remember Hal, this is a great opportunity to mingle and make some new contacts." Hal of course agrees but pulls her closer to ask "After this, how about we drop off Barry and talk about the Star Sapphires and everything that's happened" Carol agrees with Hal but reminds him that she still has a company to run, so this at the moment is important.
    People within the party start to remark
    "Hey, they're coming!"
    "Look at that. The only thing holding that dress up is faith."
    "It's Lex! She's with him!"
    "Lex, over here"
    "What's with them?" Barry asks
    "It's the paparazzi wolves trying to get a scent of Lex's latest lady friend. Not that I read the gossip columns or anything but I hear they're quite an item...Maybe I should warn her about him" explains Carol
    Hal realizing who it is, tells them, "It's Mina"
    "Wait, the Sapphire that was taken by those metas who attacked Zamaron? But how?" asks Carol
    Suddenly, General Boyd from the Air Force interrupts, "Ms. Ferris, great seeing you again, I was wondering if you had some time to discuss about the prototype that we saw earlier in the Expo and insist on a demonstration."
    Carol excusing herself from Hal and Barry, "Of course General, I can arrange it, excuse me..."
    "Wow, she can be a bit of a workaholic." Barry remarked about Carol but Hal wasn't listening. "Hal?...."
    Unfortunately, while looking at Mina holding onto Lex Luthor's arms as the perfect couple, he thinks to himself. "I was a kid when I learned about the spectrum of colors, anyone over the age of 3 knows it. I didn't pay attention to it. I was never an artist, I was just a guy trying to prove he wasn't afraid...of anything, or anyone. But no matter how brightly I shine my light today, the shadows won't be lifted."
    Barry then turns to Jordan, "Hey Hal, you there?"
    Jordan apologizing to Barry, "Everything is changing, the world is getting more dangerous, our jobs more deadly, the Justice League wasn't untouchable anymore, we've lost some friends and people we cared for."
    Barry trying to console his friend, "I know Hal, and I won't stop hoping that they'll find their way back...and I'm sure she will too."

Meanwhile at Space Sector O
    [IMG]

Oa, Central precinct of the Green Lantern Corps, Citadel of the immortal founders, the Guardians. A gathering of the Guardians has commenced, one guardian begins by stating "We have failed, the war of light has erupted. In nearly every sector the Lanterns clash. Emotion runs rampant." Another Guardian remarks, "Fellow Guardians, I see a shadow moving across the universe; a shadow from Space Sector 666 and it is approaching us." Another Guardian agrees "Yes, I fear Ganthet was right. The coming of the Blackest Night cannot be prevented, only confronted. We must call a code black, we must call for our Green Lanterns to return to Oa." However, one Guardian scarred on one side of the face disagrees "No, fellow Guardians. They will never receive our call for help." One of the Guardians' asks why not. Scar simply responds, "Because it will never be made" and attacks the Guardians by spewing darkness all around them and kills one of them by ripping his heart out. "The darkness cannot feast on your hearts, it needs to hunt full ones...."

Gotham City Cemetery ........

A dark figure walking onto the cemetery grounds, "And so it begins.........The blackest night falls from the skies, the darkness grows as all light dies, we crave your hearts and your demise, by my black hand, the DEAD SHALL RISE!"
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2