You -- yes you! -- can help resurrect Exobyte Titans (USPS, Casual)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Duskstrike, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

My league Exobyte Titans has been around a little over 3 years now. The two of us who founded the league (Duskstrike and Scarlet Letter) have been playing since the beta was on Playstation in 2010. We've always run a fun and casual league. When we play, we like to take the game seriously and push our characters forward, but we also understand real life happens. Members are free to come and go and are always welcome when they return to play.

We've reached a point where the league has died down a bit. We're down to just a handful of players and need new members. That could be you! :)

We take players at all CR levels and even those who are still leveling their first character to 30. Our only requirements are:
    • Be mature and respectful
    • Put some thought into the character you're building (no xXxSuperDuperManxXx toons)
    The league is on the Playstation server. You can reply to this thread, send me a DM here on the forums, or reach out to Duskstrike in game via tell or in-game mail.
    • Like x 1
  2. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Oh, we're a hero league too. Sorry I didn't post that the first time.
  3. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

Me?! Are you sure?
  4. VeshWolfe New Player

Lol yes you.

If you cannot get a hold of Dusk it would be my pleasure to add you guys (and gals) too. Feel free to send an in-game private or mail message to Vesh Wolfe or reply here like Dusk said. If neither of us are around feel free to send me a PSN message at veshwolfe.

But like Dusk said any mature no drama players are welcome. None of us in the league mind teaching new comers to the game or going through earlier content, in fact a lot of it can be fun :)
  5. GravitaI New Player

Hey ! Sent Dusk a direct message here :)
  6. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Thanks for the replies everyone. Catching up on the thread now.
  7. VeshWolfe New Player

Good job Dusk, always the tireless leader :)

I hear you stole the keys to the Batmobile and will give new members a ride ;)
  8. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Batman is so picky about that car. Urgh.

Thanks to all who reached out. We're still looking so let me know if you're interested in Exobyte Titans.
  9. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

Recruiting is going well. We're adding people slowly, and we've now joined the inter-league alliance "Exobyte UNITE." The alliance provides and even wider ranger of players to build groups with. We're excited to be part of it.

We welcome all roles and styles of players. So let us know either here on in game if you're interested in joining Exobyte Titans.
  10. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

We're still recruiting and looking for healers and tank mostly. We're growing slowly, but with solid people. Let me (Duskstrike both here and in game) know if you're interested in joining.
  11. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

We've put up a league site if anyone is interested in applying there. All roles welcome! See the site at http://exobytetitans.com.
  12. VeshWolfe New Player

Just checking in to give a little insight into the league. While we are a casual league this does not mean that we are lazy or anything like that. It means that we understand and expect that life will always come before a video game. If you cannot play for a week because you have finals, a project at work, a wedding, are burnt out, etc etc we understand. Now that we have a League Hall we are very much a league where you will get what you put in.

Anyways I am looking forward to getting acquainted with all the new members :)
  13. Fighter Well-Known Player

A bump for my friends in the Exobyte Titans! Hi guys!! :)
  14. Duskstrike Well-Known Player

LOL. Thanks for the bump Fighter! How's things with Ultra Alliance going?