You know why criminals make terrible villains?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pults, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Pults Loyal Player

They're not very bright. Take this fella for example, he thinks doing the hinges is easier than picking a lock.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 17
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

I get more amused by the purse snatchers that jog around their intended target for what seems like forever before they actually try taking the purse. All while I stand there and watch and the victim repeatedly calls for a taxi.

One of these days I'm going to time that to see how long it takes. LOL
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

DId you help him pults?
    I mean we're the good ones that need to help those ppl.
    It's obvious this criminal needs help.. serious help :D
    • Like x 1
  4. Pults Loyal Player

I didn't put him behind bars if that's what your asking. I think his life is pretty rough even without my help.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tilz Loyal Player

Mabye he was just too stupid/drunk/whatever to open the door.. Maybe it was the door to his place :eek: We would be bad ppl if we won'T help him entering his own place if he can't :D
  6. Kajuru Well-Known Player

What if he´s actually fixing the door?
    • Like x 2
  7. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

wait you mean there aren't touch sensitive bombs in the door knobs?
  8. BumblingB I got better.

He was placing explosives on the hinges! Door knobs are very complicated. Just blow the door off! :D
    • Like x 2
  9. Balton hero Committed Player

Easier to use a screwdriver than a lockpick?
    • Like x 1
  10. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

I don't think you realize what is going on in that picture......

[IMG]

"Okay boss the new door to the lair is installed. These Kryptonite hinges I installed should definitely cut down on Superman bustin in and hauling us all off to jail"

"Good job Tony. How are the other projects going?"

"The ball pit is done and so is the miniature golf course. Still need to do some work before the duck pound will be ready. Gosh boss the mob's kids are really gonna love the new day care area>"

"Huh? Oh Ummm YEAH Day care .. That's right Day Care! I always say keep your people happy and they do better work." Mutters under breath "Damn I was hopin I could feed the duckies today"
    • Like x 1
  11. Pults Loyal Player

You do know the hingle mounting points are usually inside not outside? In theory he could file but it would take ages to undo both hinges.