You don't have to like Arenas, but you should respect them

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ayaya, May 3, 2013.

1. Ayaya New Player

Here are some reasons why in my opinion:
    • Arena'ing is a great time to have the true needs of your role tested alongside other roles in a challenging environment.
    • Arenas will quickly punish you for being a DPS who runs ahead before allowing the Tank to do their job.
    • Arena bosses are happy to show Healers how easily they can kill the team if they don't strategically time their heals and watch the action.
    • Arenas and the time they require to finish them are a needed slap in the face reminder that you are playing an MMO, and using up time to earn rewards is all part of the MMO process.
    • Arena variety and difficulty can force any role to redo their load-out before tackling certain players, rather than never trying out different powers due to finding a "good universal load-out".
    • The rewards for winning an Arena are the best in game, in terms of PvP content.
    • Arena'ing reminds you how fun playing and winning with a team of real people can be.
    Personally I'm big on Arena'ing due to time issues, but I completely respect and appreciate what Arena'ing has taught me as a player and the hordes of gear it's allowed me to buy.

Feel free to add more reasons to why people should respect the Arenas.

:rolleyes: yolo swag 420 bruh
  2. Ilunis Dedicated Player

And so it begins.
  3. Fourth New Player

The only thing I don't like about arenas is the daily marks.

derp
  4. The Kitsune New Player

Wasn't the same thing posted about respecting raids?
  5. Sechuran Fox Dedicated Player

Yeah, and this guy has just copy/pasted that post and changed a bit.

The original:
  6. The Kitsune New Player

I am impressed with the originality. :rolleyes:
    • Like x 4
  7. DeLaaNie Well-Known Player

Ahahahahahah respect. I lol!
  8. Octantis New Player

Seriously, this PvE vs. PvP bull$&@* is getting old.

I'm a calm person with a very, very long fuse - miles even - but come on, even I'm getting sick of this feud. This player division is unhealthy.
  9. DeLaaNie Well-Known Player

That's why the best thing to do is laugh and grow fat! ^.^
  10. Octantis New Player

I use to. Well, not the fat thing, I'm metabolically incapable of that, but I did use to laugh. I just don't find it funny any more.

"Keep your PvE out of my PvP!"
    "Keep your PvP out of my PvE!"
    "Mom! Johnny won't stop touching me!"
    "Eww, cooties!"

This is all I hear anymore. Seriously, people … the game is designed for players to play both at the same time. If you're not, and you choose one over the other, THEN YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!
    • Like x 3
  11. Twilight Man New Player

Amen
  12. Blight KOBRA Commander

I neither like or respect them I do them for the feats. :D
  13. The Johnny army New Player

Hey, WTH?! I didn't touch anyone!
    • Like x 2
  14. Octantis New Player

Thank you, sir. That made my day :)