You Didn't Buy It Because The Food Label Was Too Long?

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by FoolsFire, Jul 10, 2018.

1. myandria Item Storage

Whaaaaa? Waaaaaiiiiitttttt.....Whaaaaaaa?

That is a STRAWBERRY?o_O

Please post the ENTIRE package; who is the grower/farmer? Is there a website for further research of the company? Judging from the label, these strawberries were purchased in England/UK in my opinion; I have not seen any American company give that much ingredient information on fresh fruit.

I have seen many varieties of fruits and veggies, but never, ever, seen an ingredient list for fresh fruit as long as this one!

This is why I do my best to buy fruit/veggies within season from my local/regional growers/farmers; I don't have to deal with an ingredient list that is longer than my grocery, basic shopping and bucket lists combined! :eek:
  2. TheOtherTed Active Player

It's bad enough when my food contains proline - but proline and isoleucine? Sweet Jiminy Christmas...
  3. Ikyotojin Dedicated Player

The flag I like is green, white and orange, so goo on yah.
  4. FoolsFire Devoted Player

And apple seeds have arsenic in them. But eating one or two isn't going to kill ya.
  5. TheOtherTed Active Player

*adjusts nerd glasses* Cyanide, actually.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Well that's a relief, have been swallowing Granny Smith seeds for the last four decades...
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Ha! So you're the murderer!
  8. TheOtherTed Active Player

What? Nah, it's not like that. You got the wrong guy!

*flushes apple seeds"