Yet another "Looking for a League"

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Akumakazama, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Akumakazama Level 30

Mindy Mack
    PCNA (Pacific Time Zone)
    Hero
    CR186/SP141
    Gadgets ( But thinking about changing to Munitions or Quantum)
    On and off Player, returned to a dead League. Been grinding since CR150
    Looking for a League that understands Real Life commitments.
    A league with patience, I am not a rock, but i am also not the best. Maybe a change in power might help.
    Still on the fence on that. If you raid on the weekends that's cool. I am usually on late.
    Also looking to Feat Grind if you know what to do.
    Thanks see you in game.

I also have a Munitions(CR50) villain and One Quantum (CR100?). They are quite lower in SP
  2. Ralph Hinkley Active Player

You can give us a try if you want. We are a casual league so if your absent for awhile no big deal. We don't really group that often for raids unless were trying to do feat runs just because of everyone's real life situation and not being able to get people on at the same time. Will be able to help though when needed. You can check out our thead. TheForgotten and leave a comment there if interested or just shoot me a message. Also we are mostly an est time zone although we do have a few pst and even a eu player.

Ra1ph Hink1y
  3. Mazahs Loyal Player

Pssst!
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/rebels-2-electric-boogaloo.160569/
    [IMG]
  4. Demondead Well-Known Player

5. Demondead Well-Known Player

ican talk talk to my league leaders and mybe pull some strings
  6. Demondead Well-Known Player

1. AkumakazamaNew Player

Mindy Mack
      PCNA (Pacific Time Zone)
      Hero
      CR186/SP141
      Gadgets ( But thinking about changing to Munitions or Quantum)
      On and off Player, returned to a dead League. Been grinding since CR150
      Looking for a League that understands Real Life commitments.
      A league with patience, I am not a rock, but i am also not the best. Maybe a change in power might help.
      Still on the fence on that. If you raid on the weekends that's cool. I am usually on late.
      Also looking to Feat Grind if you know what to do.
      Thanks see you in game.

I also have a Munitions(CR50) villain and One Quantum (CR100?). They are quite lower in SP
    ican help honest
  7. Demondead Well-Known Player

oops mybad
  8. Demondead Well-Known Player

that's better now I can help any honest to goodness players by talking too my leaders and pulling strings