Yellow Lantern Styles help please

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rebel230, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Hello,

I am trying to convert my old 124CR Villain to a tallow lantern hard light. Can you guys share some cool yellow lantern styles? I see the parallax gear from Ranx, but the chest is short sleeved which really blows IMO.

Anyway, I would appreciate some style help.

TY
  2. majosea Dedicated Player

It would be nice just have the lantern emblems, that way you can place in on any chest style you want . instead the model gear .
    • Like x 1
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

That's the only Yellow lantern style that looks good unless you want to use the hoody. Sadly we don't have emblems for those but it may be a possibility in future.
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

Set the skin colour to be the exact yellow colour of the chest piece. Profit.
    • Like x 1
  5. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

The basic "mystic energy" style has a similar pattern to a yellow lantern suit, but as others mentioned, the Parallax set is the only one with the emblem.
  6. Rebel230 Well-Known Player

Ok, thank you for the fast replies
  7. xhalur Well-Known Player

The Sinestro Hoodie drops from the Vault, if you're into a more casual clothing style look.
    [IMG]

Sector Incendiary drops in various content from the "Fight for the Light" and "Origin Crisis" DLC/Episodes, and was originally based on an idea for a Sinestro-inspired iconic battlesuit that looked like this:
    [IMG]

Parts of the Energy Armor set could also be used to give your character the appearance of having Hard Light armored plating, in a similar manner to what Arkillo wears (though not as spiky) in the hero-version of the "Metropolis City Hall" T1 Duo as seen below:
    [IMG]

Finally, the Yellow Energy Weapon Weapon Style Pack can be purchased in the Marketplace to give your character a Fear-based Hard Light construct appearance for your weapon of choice.

Hope that helps!
    • Like x 2
  8. Dcon34DCUO Loyal Player

If you want the Sinestro corp emblem on your toon then you can choose any chest you want and just equip the Parallax gear back piece which also has the emblem. While it may not be on the front, you'll still have the emblem.
    • Like x 1
  9. megamanzero Loyal Player

that looks dope but the game version not so much. :(