Xbox Server Maintenance - May 3, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both US and EU Xbox One servers will have extended downtime tomorrow morning during the regular daily restart window of 4AM PT and 5AM CET. The usual restart time will be extended to about three hours. This maintenance will add additional hardware that will increase our overall population capacity on both servers.

We will continue to expand server capacity as quickly as possible. Our goal is for no one to have to queue when logging in.
    • Like x 6
  2. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Sooo Glad to See XBox is going so Well.
  3. danpen98 Level 30

This is a good step forward, keep up the good work guys!
  4. MaxGremory New Player

After tht hopefully focus goes to reducing the slight glitching and getting booted off the server xD that be awsome
  5. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

How about giving the US Pc a look at the Disconnecting is getting worse
  6. tiempo Well-Known Player

HOPE THIS HELPS THE WAIT......Some players on my channel have waited up to 6 hours. Common DCUO, you losin' em left and right, Hurry!!!
  7. Angelskydd New Player

Down until 5am Cet? Thats 12am EST. Do you have those times right Mepp?
  8. Touch Yew New Player

Awesome news. I'm enjoying my experience on Xbox One so far. I played for a few months on PC 4 years ago. I have no problem with these wait times, especially when premium is such a good deal!
  9. lordrodd New Player

Why can't I post in the Xbox One Discussion forum? I have some questions to ask and can't even post. It says "You have insufficient privileges to post here"
  10. Mantoe Well-Known Player

That's great news, that should help out with some serious lag issues on Xbox!:)
  11. NightAsh New Player

I can't receive any ex points from my missions that I already completed. It just sits in my journal. What do I do?
    (Exobyte Eclipse & Bane Brought Down)
  12. Coolish New Player

How do I change servers till USXBOX as I am playing on EUXBOX for xbox one please
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.