Xbox Server Maintenance - May 1, 2016

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Both US and EU Xbox One servers will have extended downtime tomorrow morning during the regular daily restart window of 4AM PT and 4AM CET. The usual restart time will be extended to about two hours while we add additional hardware that will increase our overall population capacity on both servers.

Even with this increase, we will still expect free players to queue during prime time, and we are still working on acquiring additional hardware to further expand capacity. Thank you for your patience and for participating in our Xbox One Launch.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Additionally, we will resolve an issue preventing Xbox store/dash purchases from triggering the premium access level. After restarts tomorrow, anyone who purchases or who has purchased any of the bundles will see premium benefits and hit the premium queue (instead of the free queue).
    • Like x 1
  3. danpen98 Level 30

Thanks for the update.!
  4. MagicalMagic1239 New Player

Thanks glad it's being fixed I am in position 8843 of queue and maybe that will be smaller tomorrow :)
    • Like x 1
  5. FrostTitan New Player

Feel free to extend the downtime an extra hour to make sure Xbox 1 players aren't going to cause down times every weekend ;)
  6. devious defiance New Player

7. devious defiance New Player

i havent got my lair i brought it to get the bonus it said about if i spent 500 in game shop so where is my lair and also where is my bonuses hello pls help me?
  8. SideShowFr3ak New Player

My game keeps crashing evrytime i leave or go into a new mission
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.