[Xbox One] Rogue's Gallery / KiK Chat / Check us out

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by RGoliath, Mar 3, 2016.

1. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Rogues Gallery is a US HERO Guild looking to rebuild for end game content. As of recently, many of you may also know, people started to drop off (for many different reasons) and many of our members have dropped off. As such, we are looking to recruit many more active players with an eye for end game content and gaining feats/Skill Points. We are a casual league (not many rules) and we intend to stay that way, BUT we are looking for people to put effort into the game towards raids and future content.

A little bit on our history below:

- We began the guild just under a year ago, upon the Neverwinter release on Xbox One. We grew to over 100 members in just about a month, and stayed steady until around the release of Elder Scrolls Online on Xbox, in June. Since then, we've stayed near 60 members, growing up to around 100 in game and nearly 50 in KiK* chat. We play many games in between; Smite, Diablo 3 runs, and quite recently, Plants vs. Zombies 2. We've become pretty tight-knit.

A look at the foundation of the group:
    - We are all adults. The guild is on a strict base of 18+(Family/Close friends can join). We don't hold back language. We get stuff done, and LOVE MMO's.
    - Many of us have jobs, family's, life etc. etc. and don't expect anyone to be putting inhuman amount of hours in the game. We understand priorities, HOWEVER, We do expect efficiency in questing and leveling to 30. We want to start the main content as a group very quickly.
    - The guild really has become much like a second family. We are helpful. Nobody is looking to make a quick buck off another member. We will help you get feats, help with builds, whatever it is we will help.
    - Free of drama. We are not looking to host an online dating site, or get into huge arguments. Will we argue? Sure, but it's not going to be anything to destroy what we have.

Many of us have extensive knowledge of MMOs, myself with just about 10 years under my belt. That sums a lot of it up, except for the KiK chat-

KiK is a chat app that we use to communicate when we aren't readily available. This allows us to all keep in touch (sort of like a family). There is a max limit of 50 people per chat room. A new (superate) chat is made for DCUO so people don't have to hear about ESO. If you have KiK and would like to know more, or perhaps join at release, PLEASE contact me

- KiK: KillerCrocRG
    - Xbox Gamertag: zGnRz
  2. RGoliath Well-Known Player

I would like to bump this and also let everybody know we ARE openly recruiting new interested Xbox One players.

Drop your character name and gamertag below, any questions are welcome. Or contact me on KiK- KillerCrocRG
  3. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Our HERO league is looking for more heroes, veterans or noobs! Join us today
  4. RGoliath Well-Known Player

HEROES join us TODAY
  5. RGoliath Well-Known Player

US SERVER!

Sorry for being so vague for everybody who has contacted me thus far
  6. RGoliath Well-Known Player

7. khfanrudy New Player

Hey I'm interested in joining my gamer tag is xMr Syndicate
  8. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Hey! sounds good, i'll shoot you a message or you can message me @ zGnRz!

Got level 30's already! Join us!
  9. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Got a couple more, join us today for some end game
  10. RGoliath Well-Known Player

9 out 10 doctors say Rogues Gallery is one of the best Xbox one DCUO guilds... But don't take that from them, Booster Gold loves it too!
  11. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Feel free to hit me up, always looking for more company
  12. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Already on the road to our League Hall. Only a matter of time! Rolling into T2 and soon T3, join us today!
  13. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Currently still looking for all roles & levels! We do have some over 30 and into 45-55 CR, so we're looking for more for group content.
  14. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Since we have a server downtime, how about you pop me a message instead of sneaking around the forums
  15. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Looking for some more for grouping! Have a nice group over 30 now
  16. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Casual or Hardcore, we support all
  17. RGoliath Well-Known Player

Join us today
  18. RGoliath Well-Known Player

We'll help you get gear and help knock out any feats. Join us today
  19. heroic84 Level 30

I'm interested been playing about 5 years on ps side jumped to xbox I'm lol 30 spec dps/healer. Heroic Brutality in game name
  20. heroic84 Level 30

Stupid auto correct. I'm a sorcery dps healer/dps.