Xbox One Elites Recruiting - Heroes

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Soul ReaperX, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Soul ReaperX Well-Known Player

Hello All, I'm Mystogen Elite, the leader of XB1E, I'd first like to say, some may find this league ridiculous but it's alright. This league isn't for everyone anyhow.;) So let's get started shall we?

Requirements: I would like to establish the requirements first, that way, i'm not wasting anyone's time. BUT YOU MUST SPEAK ENGLISH.....somewhat.

1. You must have an active membership. Of course there's exceptions but it's a case by case basis.

2. You must be MATURE #NOHIGHHORSES (No cursing randoms out for not knowing the games mechanics, we all used to be that way and you'd feel some sort of way if you were in their shoes.) By all means you can tell them their errors instead.

3. BE RESPECTABLE. This one is a must no exceptions, we have ladies in the league, as well as individuals from the LGBT community. We don't make anyone feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. Breaking this, can get you removed very fast.

3. You must meet your monthly quota when your online. You must contribute at least 10,000 prestige per monthly cycle. Yeah I know it's not a lot but everything for the hall is already unlocked thanks to our members. However, we gotta keep up with our proficiency's somehow. Once you've achieved 10k and if it's your wish, only then can you hang outside at little Bohemia lol.

4. Be courteous when digging in the league bank. There's gear, Aura's, collections, Exobytes, Simple/Complex, ect. Take and add as you will, that's why they are there. But please, don't be a bum. Like, (Take an entire bank worth of high tiered items to sell and add garbage in it's place. We'd rather it be empty than full of garbage.) This won't get you kicked but it sure is frowned upon. If you need money that bad, just ask lol

5. You must be CR# (Yes that's right, there is no CR requirement) lol

6. This is an important rule....Just, just don't be like weird and stuff lol be humane, laugh, run stuff, talk about whatever you like just remember, enjoy the game your PAYING for.

About League: Xbox One Elites was started more than two years ago. I was tired of all the fighting, arguing and unnecessary stress from my previous leagues. After my second league had a falling out, I decided to start my own league for people like me who simply want to have fun and enjoy DCUO in a exciting stress free environment.
    We are who we are. For the better or worst. We have a gorgeous league hall fully decorated. A highly effective ranking system. It effectively ranks our members in a way that you would almost KNOW when you'll be promoted. and so much more. We have decided to raise the member threshold to 30 members (Hence why i'm here.) But just a heads up, The census may say we have 33 members but If you remove the 8 alts, in reality it's really 25. So at the time of me posting that leaves just 5 slots available.

There are members on, i'd like to say at least 23 hours a day. Some have different times and zones but that's alright. It is what it is. We like to get things done according to the individual member and his/her goals. SO,

If your play style is to take your time ranking. Then by all means no one is going to rush you. In fact, I encourage it. But If you want to be that person who gets off on gearing quickly, then by all means, lets get your cr up. Maybe you see feats that you'd like to get, then by all means, we'll go get you them feats. The league is expanded on such a broad spectrum. This is why we have some members with 79 to 80 skill points and others with 250, 300 plus. There's a style you want? Let's go get it. Base item? Lets go. Do you have a base you need help decorating? We do that as well. In fact I believe we have some of the sickest bases in Dcuo if you ask me.;)
    Maybe you prefer PVP? Sure, we'll beat you down a bit lol This is a league where we literally, play, laugh, run content and enjoy ourselves.

About members: Our members are calm, cool collected AND crazy (at times, ok, maybe a lot. ) lol. But it's these things that breath life into the league. You need help? You can come to any single one of us and we'll get it done. Or maybe you'll just run the stuff we're running so you'll already be there. Who knows, it'll be your choice. We have high level toons we can switch to, mid level toons and of course, low level toons. It doesn't matter if your heals, troll, dps, tank. If you have one, we already have the others.

There's some of us who enjoy optimizing load outs for a power set's maximum effectiveness. We seriously have an entire rank that is dedicated to doing just that. So if you believe your load-out needs improved or tweaked, you could just head over to their department and see what they can do for you. There's so much more but I feel like I'm boring you with such a long post. So i'll skip to the next section.

What we expect from our members: We expect our members to have fun. Talk respectable smack and give their toons the best experience they can think of. OH! and contribute 10,000 monthly prestige.:)

If interested, you can, reply to this post or contact me in-game to "Mystogen Elite" or the league's second in command, "Lady Daikyo" on the DCUO servers through a tell or mailbox message. Once your message is received you will receive a reply as quickly as we can. We can't wait to meet you! HAPPY GAMING!
    • Like x 1
  2. lKryptonian New Player

Helloo im reallyyy intrested in joining ill be buying an xbox one again and will be playing again i quited few days before stats revamp but looking forward to join soon
    • Like x 1