Up-Votes Needed Xbox analog sticks not working randomly

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by BabyBoyzim, Jan 22, 2022.

1. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

Hey. This has been reported quite a few times judging by a google search, but seems to still be a thing. Basically, the fly/land buttons stop working intermittently. Only on this game, the controller is not the issue as it works in every other game and is brand new. It feels sluggish, like you have to literally slam your thimb against the button multiple times for it to work, yet in other games it’s smooth like silk. This is 100% a game issue judging by reddit and google searches with no fixes except plug the controller in and out to use wirelessly which only works some of the time. Can this please be fixed, it is kind of game breaking and a major nuisance. I asked in lfg and got a ton of replies of people experiencing the same issue. It is random as heck so I can’t replicate it, but it happens every time I play out of nowhere - and once again - in this game and this game only. Just want to rule out the ‘get a new controller’ reply lol.
    • Like x 1