[US PS] WTT Powerset Mats for Blue Sparking Mat

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by speedster1981, Oct 21, 2018.

1. speedster1981 Committed Player

Hey like the title says I have some powerset materials I'm looking to trade for a Blue Spark Material

I have

Mystical Mat
    Sinister Mat
    Watchful Mat
    Wild Mat
    Gold Time Torn
    Mechanized Mat
    Terrestrial Mat

Hopefully Someone could make a deal.

My goal was to put it on my Blue Flash inspired by the 90`s series Pollux (clone of the Flash).

A guy named Nonstopp was presumably helping me get one but when it didn`t pan out he ditched with a red phoenix mat and some of my other mats before giving them back. its the first time since I started playing 6 years ago and I don`t wanna say he`s a scammer but its starting to seem that way. I know this is a bit off topic but I was wondering if anyone else has had a issue with a player with that name before.
  2. Balistical Ice Dedicated Player

Well its not very good to blacklist someone on the forums as its called blacklisting, which is against the forum rules. And can cause punishment.

Also, in my personal opinion, if he took off with your few Materials without giving them back if he was suppose to, then thats a problem. So he probably "is"
    • Like x 1
  3. speedster1981 Committed Player

I wasn't aware of the blacklisting aspect thank you for letting me know about that. this would be my first penalty in the forums.
    • Like x 1
  4. Killah Criss Well-Known Player

Bro never trade anybody any items that you plan on getting back. For some reason alot of people on this game are scummy and will not keep their word on what they say.

The next time you trade with someone make sure you trade with them because you want to genuinely give them something. Or the put an item in the trade menu that you actually want in return.

DayBreak does nothing about scammers in this game because they dont encourage the way we do some of the things we do in the game.
  5. speedster1981 Committed Player

Noted... I guess I was wrong to assume that just because I hang with people that help others I forgot that there was still some players that are scammers probably also because usually I just sell in broker and help other players (Free to Play and premiums) with some styles and feats when I can. I forgot that there was people that pull that junk in game. makes me rethink using trade channel and accepting anyone's offer to help me acquire an Item I need to complete my styles.