[US PS] WTS/WTT Power of the startheart trinket/ultimate aura.

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by XEMD, Jun 12, 2018.

1. XEMD Well-Known Player

As the title says, I'm looking to either sell or trade these items.

If I were to sell, Power of startheart for 30 million. Ultimate aura, 15 million or above.

If I were to trade them, I'd like one of the following items.

Bloody Knife
    Flaming Phoenix Feather
    Onyx Skull
    The Flash Biography
    Allen Family Tree
    Thawne Family Tree

Any of those items I would like If I were to trade away these 2 items. You can send me a message to Burning Legend. I'm on the hero side.
  2. DaBatmanX Well-Known Player

I have thawne family tree
    • Like x 1
  3. XEMD Well-Known Player

Okay. what would you want for it? I'd offer you a million. (that's the highest amount of cash I have)

Also edit to my original post, Power of startheart isnt for sale, I found out today that I can't sell it.
  4. Jade Rebel Committed Player

You can sell it, I bought it off the broker before, unless something drastically changed.
    Can't sell, means to vendors like soda vendor, r&d vendor etc. If it says can't trade, that's when u can't trade or throw it up on the broker, but if it doesn't show can't trade, you good :)
    • Like x 1
  5. XEMD Well-Known Player

Yeah I tried putting on broker, but wouldn't work. thanks though!
    • Like x 1
  6. Jade Rebel Committed Player

I see, that really sucks
    • Like x 1
  7. XEMD Well-Known Player

Quick update.

I still have Ultimate Aura for sale,but I've now also obtained a bunch of green knight pieces, and Green/Red Electron Aura. If any of you are still interested, contact me on here or in game at Burning Legend! thanks!
  8. XEMD Well-Known Player

Everything has been sold.
  9. Reinheld Committed Player

If you ever used it you cannot sell it as it's integrated now. It is tradeable if you never equip it. I bought mine on the broker and I know there were a few up there recently still.

Reinheld
    • Like x 1