[US PS] WTS/WTT Iconic Lantern Name "Kilowog"

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by ShadowTheHunter, Aug 15, 2018.

1. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

[IMG]

I am selling the name "Kilowog" (Correctly spelled and with an "L"). I am taking offers for this name.

So far my highest offer is 300 Million, so looking for offers at the same value or higher. I take trades equal to or higher than this value as well.

Send me a PM or a tell to "The Huntyr" if you are interested.
  2. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Okay, so, you've got the name. But what does your actual in-game character with that name look like? How close have you been able to get his appearance to the "Real" Kilowog? :confused:
  3. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

I acquired this name from its previous owner only for the purpose of reselling it. So the character is just a low-level occupying the name and I didn't plan on using the name for that purpose. Though I can't deny I wanted to have fun running around in legends as Kilowog with him :D

I'll tell you this though, the guy I purchased it from had a fairly convincing style with him. The Scion of Ion chest (or any tight-fighting chest style plus GL Emblem) + Any black tight pants style + maybe Sheperd of Adara feet + Brute Large can amount to a fairly convincing style. The only thing that is hard to replicate is Kilo's face, so the guy went with the Undead skin XD
    • Like x 1
  4. cap0037 New Player

Sorry to telll you but owning that name violates the EULA.

Names that use any types of the following words, references or information are strictly prohibited, including combinations of first and last names that use or result in the following words, references or information:
    1. Proper names from DC Universe or any significant NPC in DC Universe Online (e.g. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman) and homonyms (sound-alikes).
    • Like x 1
  5. Spider Jerusalem New Player

One could argue that there is some wiggle room with tge use of the word 'significant.'
    • Like x 2
  6. XEMD Well-Known Player

Lol. You have everything in this game it seems. Good luck selling. But I wouldn't be surprised if someone from the staff ended up making you change the name.
    • Like x 1
  7. Mazahs Dedicated Player

There are people out there that had names before they were introduced into the game
    I know Rip Hunter, Simon Baz, John Constantine, Arkillo (just to name a few) are all in game and had the name BEFORE they were introduced in game.

Please
    • Like x 2
  8. Malachyte Devoted Player

300 Million for a toon name ?? Do me a favor, let me know who buys that...I want to contact him/her about some wonderful oceanfront property I have in the great state of Nebraska I'm looking to part with.... :)
  9. Spider Jerusalem New Player

Not that bad a deal, really.
    • Like x 2
  10. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

If you think that's crazy, you'd have a conniption if you knew my leaguemates sold "Water" and "K" for 700 million and 800 million respectively. XD
  11. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Thanks. And no, my luck is actually not that great. Everyone else has all the rare stuff, I just gradually built up my cash by buying things cheaper and selling for profit lol

Also, you'll find many iconic names are already claimed and intact. Zeus, Bruce, Clark, Thawne, Flash, Ultraman for example are all being claimed/used by players just fine.
    • Like x 1
  12. Mazahs Dedicated Player

I sold Delta for 500 mil not too long ago
    • Like x 1
  13. Mazahs Dedicated Player

Is that what Brice got for Water?

Dammit!!!!
    • Like x 1
  14. ShadowTheHunter Well-Known Player

Thanks for the responses, everyone. Sold.
  15. XEMD Well-Known Player

Wow. I never knew that, well that's interesting. Good to know lol.
    • Like x 1
  16. ALB Committed Player

Seen someone pay a billion for a name
    • Like x 1
  17. Malachyte Devoted Player

Holy Government spending Batman.....I can't believe people would pay that much for a toon name...