wtf daybreak...want me to leave ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by useless, May 10, 2022.

1. useless Well-Known Player

my sub is out,ok...wanted to log on my main and pay... could not...i had to delete my alt to be able to log on my main couse only my main was locked..wtf..never had that problem
  2. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Always contact technical support prior to reaching the "try permanently deleting things you still want" troubleshooting stage.
    • Like x 6
  3. useless Well-Known Player

ik m8 but playing this fckng game for many years...only play as member(sub only) this is first time game didnt want me to get in only on my main....just to sub again...i mean what the ***
  4. Trexlight Devoted Player

Yeah you umm....you went too far on that option. Luckily you can Restore a character but also you dont "have" to log onto your main to pay for your sub but it definitely sounded liek your Main was stuck so either tech support or give it a few minutes and you could try logging back in.
    • Like x 2
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Did you straight up delete the character or just like disable them? I know when your sub runs out, the game has you disable some of your characters and pick a handful to keep active and play on but they're still there for when you renew your sub. Just wanna clarify, as this can definitely change things. When your sub runs out and your account goes to "premium" you go to 16 (IIRC) character slots you can use and you have to disable/deactivate all but those 16 to actually get in the game for the time being. Don't worry, though, they'll all be right there when your sub is renewed, just can't use them until then.
    • Like x 3
  6. useless Well-Known Player

idk what happened...never had that problem...i only play this game as member....for many years...used to run out of sub...but always subscribe and go on...but now i couldnt acces my main couse it was locked out but could go to my alts...only when i deleted one of alt could acces the game ...wtf
  7. useless Well-Known Player

i'm premium since i started ,only play if i subscribe,szpport the game and really dont wanna play otherwise...but this is first encinter with this....i mean wtf...my main said cant log in ...alt can...and have like 4-5 alts...never seen this b4
  8. useless Well-Known Player

I know what you guys saying...but my sub run out...i log in see that...ok...but when i want to log in with my op character in game he is not available...loged in with my alt deleted my other alt and was able to enter the game....ny main cold not
  9. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You don’t have to delete your toon. When your sun runs out and you have too many toons the game will ask you to deactivate some toons. This is so that you can get up to the maximum. After deactivating some toons you can log back in and play or resub.

If your main was locked than it means you were spamming A/X without reading which means you chose your main to get locked. You then have ti delete toons to be able to un-disable it. However you didn’t have to do that. You could’ve easily logged into an alt and subbed through your alt. If you could’ve went onto the console store (ps store) or wherever you have to do it for your console and buy membership through the store (not sure about Pc).

You should be more carfuls in the future to make sure you don’t disable a toons you don’t want to.
    • Like x 5
  10. OneWhoLaughed Committed Player

Black hole sub?

*cries in Chris Cornell*
    • Like x 2
  11. Tolly Committed Player

Well, what character here is saying, "wtf" because they couldn't log into their character, their idea, delete their character? You say you've been playing the game for a long time and you subscribe to it?

In that case, since all this time, you are not aware that all games have a support that you can contact to deal with your situation?

A locked character doesn't necessarily mean that it's permanent, the support would have to understand that, even to the point of helping you to unlock it.

If you're talking about deleting it from your "available character" list, there's a second list of deleted characters that allows you to restore it.
  12. Wallachia Devoted Player

"Wtf daybreak, you want me to leave because I don't understand stuff? What an absurd, I don't want to think!"
    • Like x 1