Wtb void material

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zaar, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Zaar New Player

Wtb void material for 2b.
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Or....you can gather up some Quarks (by opening up free time capsules AND converting Source Marks) and buy it from the second chance vendor. But if someone has one to sell and you're willing to pay 2B for it...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

I've been doing what you're suggesting to them for another material, its been months so far (via free time capsules, time capsule bonus weeks and spending source marks) i don't really know how long and I'm still relying on an upcoming quark vendor sale to have enough quarks to buy what I'm looking for.
    It's been MUCH quicker just earning in-game cash to buy things like that so the only reason I'm saving for anything off the quark vendor is cause I can and it's just extra while I get everything else off broker or trade.
    If they wanna buy it for 2 bill they definitely have that option
    • Like x 1
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The only reason why I made that particular suggestion is that the OP might want to buy another material or other cosmetic where there is no alternative options. Like the original Cosmic material or Cosmic Chroma, once this Booster Bundle is over there's no alternative method of getting those items.
  5. BitGam4r Well-Known Player

Suggesting the Source Mark approach sounds really out of touch. Because the amount of time it would take you to build up that amount of source marks, you could earn enough money to buy a few void materials.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

I don't think he was implying it was the primary method, he was implying you use it in conjunction with.

Some capsule items simply aren't worth the hassle, so he has a point, you can open capsules when means allow it to build quarks as well as using source marks.

It certainly is slower but it's at least a guranteed route that can be calculated without having to deal with 1% or less drop rates or a broken economy via the broker. ;)

While saying that I'm also perfectly open to having improvements made to the system to speed things up as they are probably still too costly.
    • Like x 1
  7. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I mean if he wants to buy for 2b. Let him buy for 2b lol
  8. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

1) Save up Quarks on the character that needs the Void Material until you have at least 4,139 available.

2) Go to your HQ (either the Watchtower or the Hall of Doom, depending on whether you're a Hero or a Villain.)

3) Go see BOO$TER GOLD.

4) BUY THE VOID MATERIAL FOR 4,139 QUARKS!

[IMG]

BTW, this is a price reduction, it used to be over 5,200 Quarks when I bought it for my character that needed it!
    • Like x 1