WTB Smoke Aura(OG Smoke).

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Minie, Sep 30, 2019.

1. Minie Well-Known Player

Hello, i'm willing to pay 4.4bil for a Smoke Aura, also willing to negotiate price point.
    Message me here or message/mail me in game @Minie.
    ~Thank you, I'll talk to you soon.
  2. Minie Well-Known Player

(Still open to buy)
  3. Minie Well-Known Player

Bumpity Bump
  4. Illumin411 Well-Known Player

Ahhh, THAT'S why you're so against fixing the broker economy. It makes sense now.
  5. Berza Well-Known Player

Yeah, because he wants to pay half its price. I mean, if the cosmic mat is being sold by 2+ bill and people is offering 4 cosmic for one smoke...
  6. Minie Well-Known Player

Absolutely. Most of my cash I've earned through time, recently specifically for this item, some other cash/ items I've been gifted by good friends. So the mere idea of a cash wipe is disrespectful to the legit people (like me) to say the very least.

I'm offering a fair price to sellers.

In game (DCUO)-Minie
    Kik-FXNTAE
    Email-Fxntae@gmail.com
    Discord-Minie#7611
    PSN-DeadBefore18
    • Like x 1
  7. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

Yeah no cash wipe, learn to focus your attention where it needs to be:
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...r-should-i-say-not.304833/page-2#post-4268543
    https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...mmers-being-perma-banned.304844/#post-4268389

I say no wipe, many would quit it would be the biggest slap in the face to-date from this game if so. We could however implement changes to improve the situation moving forward.

@OP Sorry for invading your thread, I was curious on what you were offering for smoke then noticed the derailment and thought I'd hop on a failed train too xD.
    • Like x 1
  8. Illumin411 Well-Known Player

Good riddance. People who sit at the broker all day and barely actually play the game aren't contributing anything good to the game anyway.

Also, I commented in this thread not to make the case for a cash wipe here but because Minie claimed to not have much money in another thread.