[US PC] WTB Red Lantern Corp Emblem.

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by Elicoor, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Elicoor New Player

I want to buy the Red Lantern Corp Emblem 3 million cash.
  2. Elicoor New Player

Little edit I am now offering 5million for The Red Lantern Corp Emblem.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

I can't remember if I have an extra one or not. Give me 72 hours, I'll check the next time I log on, and I'll post here again to let you know either way.
  4. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

I have one. My in-game name for the character that has it is GliderKnight. What's your in-game character name?
  5. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Sent you a message here on the Forums last night, plus posted in this topic. Guess you're in no rush to get this. Monday night is my gaming night for the Collectible Card Game I play, so I won't be on again until very late tonight.
  6. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Still holding this for you. Going once...
  7. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

8. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

...going 3 times...

If I get to "gone", that means I've put it up on the Auction Broker. You have until Sunday morning, August 19th, 2018 to reply letting me know you definitely want it. Your cut-off time is 12 Noon Eastern Time.
  9. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

Less than 24 hours left! Guess you're not as pressed for this as you made it seem. :rolleyes:
  10. Jack T. Chance Loyal Player

As promised, you've completely missed your chance to get the last Red Lantern Corps Emblem I'm willing to part with directly from me for only $5,000,000. If you want it, it's now on the Auction Broker for $8,500,000... but only until someone buys it. First come, first served and all that.