Wow. Still Getting Surprises From The Vault

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Some folks may remember grinding CHECKMATE when it used to be end tier PVP gear.
  2. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Again, PvP isn't everyone's cup of tea. Besides which, I can't imagine PvP getting any better if folks are just showing up to get the minimal rewards and not really trying in the match.

Speaking only for myself, it's generally been more fun when the folks involved in competitive gameplay situations like that are actually participating. It's why I don't go into PvP much at all; my interest in it is super low and I'm not going to run the risk of spoiling someone else's fun or desire for a good match by just showing up and doing the bare minimum to qualify for any kind of reward. It'd just end up being a waste of both my time and the other player's time as well.
    • Like x 2
  3. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I stopped doing the vault when they took away the ability to transmute the room.
    • Like x 1
  4. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Actually, if I remember correctly, when first released. It was falling like crazy, some kind of glitch with the old PvP reward boxes or something. We finished ours in a day or two.
  5. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Because not everybody like PVP and why grind when I can do a Vault run and get it with no effort? And, you must be a joy at parties.
    • Like x 2