Would you play LPvE if the rewards were better?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ryazan, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Shellheart76 Active Player

I would play more if the rewards were better. That said, I would prefer that the current rewards are totally adequate for what amounts to a side mode. It's the amount of effort that is the issue.

Remember when Batman was still totally broken with the Block Breaker? That is the sort of damage I'd expect for LPvE (though it was annoying for us LPvPers), and I was able to do runs in an adequate amount of time provided I used Batman. So essentially either double the damage or lower enemy HP by 50%/25%
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm...

No.

LVPE isn't interesting to me. I rather play the Bizarro, Huntress, Circe and Wonder Woman solos; at least there is a good reason why I am playing as a Legendary character and receive decent loot to boot.

However, I think if the devs auto-granted the LPVE feats, fix any broken mechanics and updated the rewards table (seals, catalysts, 20 marks of legend, 500 prestige, guaranteed base items, ect) then I am sure more people would be interested in playing LVPE.
    • Like x 1
  3. Xibo Loyal Player

About LPVE they just Need to....

- Double the rewards;
    - Include Marks of Victory;
  4. BabyBoyzim Dedicated Player

The legends should hit the adds like the legends hit in the solos. That would make it a fun, quick little diversion that doesn’t harm anyone.
  5. MiniCake Level 30

Buff the damage and increase the rewards and more folks will play it.I say they should test it and release a update for it next month ^-^. Hold off that next Tc for a bit.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

This pretty much echos my thoughts but I'd add that some characters are insanely power hungry. I shouldn't be popping a soder purely for power 30 seconds in to the run and soon after only be able to use one power every 20 seconds until my soder is off cooldown again..

I'm someone who practically never says no to a leaguemate asking for help. The other day I had run Area 51 (one of the less frustrating ones) three times in a row for different teamup feats. As soon as we were done, a leaguemate logged on, saw my feat pop and said he needs to run some too and asked me to help. To which I replied "I can't. I just can't bare the agony of another run. Tomorrow....maybe"
    • Like x 1
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

The people working on the content are not the same people behind TCs.
    • Like x 2
  8. MiniCake Level 30

If that was the case Lpve should have been fixed it's that or there teams are scary small.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Their teams are small, the fix isn't as simple as fixing Batman's OP blockbreaker (and look how long it took to fix). It's pretty obvious they haven't come to some kind of decision on what to do with LPvE...beyond that we know nothing else (other than SOMETHING needs to be done with it).
  10. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i play so i can have my heroes the way kane and lee had their heroes...and so my heroes can ...at least in a small way...team up with the "real" batman...something you couldnt do even in the now mythic city of games...end of story...if i want to see what people like superman himself is up to...ill read a great comic...god knows how many have been made over the decades...not play as superman in this game...no incentive for that...but i will eventually be forced to for easy SP
  11. AberrantAngel Committed Player

The few things that would help make Lpve playable other then the above stated with increasing dmg(iconics) or less health defense for all the adds.
    Eliminate adds. This would just cut down on the time needed to complete the boards. (That would have the same effect as above).
    Increase the credit for the love feats. Such as each person in run gets credit for each person who completed the run. (Credit one each for family, Male, female, hero and villain).
    Also if you wanted to include better drops. Then include OP collections from all content (since with the new dlc it looks like those will be going by the wayside) and base items and collections from the seasonals. This would hopefully do two things hopefully get more people to run love and help bring prices down on the broker for those items.