Would really like to see some new hairstyles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by The Nightwing, Apr 23, 2018.

1. The Nightwing New Player

Are there any plans to add new hairstyles to the game? or improve the character creation?

I feel like it's somehow difficult for devs to add new hairstyles, we had like 4 new styles in all these years.

is it a copyright thing?
    • Like x 2
  2. Megzilla Developer

Yes we have plans to add new hairstyles. I don't know about any plans re: character creation.
    • Like x 8
  3. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Head hairstyles or chest hairstyles?

Lol. I wonder how you'd style chest hair. I don't have enough to actually experiment with that.
  4. Megzilla Developer

I think if we do hairy chest we would only do one version lol
    • Like x 4
  5. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair trade. Although, come on, one with a hairy heart shape would've been fun. ;)
  6. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Meg, if you give me REAL beards, i will come back and re sub.
  7. Shark Dental Devoted Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just gonna leave these here. For no reason really. Have a great day everyone! Maybe don't look at these at work, your boss might think you're weird if he/she doesn't understand the depth of your DC devotion. Definitely don't make these your wallpaper.
    • Like x 1
  8. Megzilla Developer

Lol its on my request list.
    I guess that'd satisfy the superman emblem request
    • Like x 3
  9. BumblingB I got better.

Will it be this style?
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  10. Knarlydude Loyal Player

How about this one. Hairy back & mullet

[IMG]

I don't even need to wear sweaters when it's cold. :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Kuno Loyal Player

Any chances we get made from scratch hairstyles? So far we only been getting hairstyles from NPC.
    I would love to have Carol Ferris, Fatality, new Supergirl model and Artemis hairstyles though, they look sick.
    I want long straight bangs, its pretty basic but there are no bangs hairstyles in the game :(
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  12. Megzilla Developer

We definitely want to get some fresh cuts in, in addition to borrowing from NPCs.
    • Like x 6
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

A quick question Meg, that's probably been asked a thousand times: would it ever be possible with the current setup of how models work to have jewelry like large earrings, eyebrow piercings, etc.? Or it it too hard to position on the different types of bodies?
  14. Shark Dental Devoted Player

I vote for more Manga-style hair for both males and females.

I would also love a shoulder-length hair style that uses straight hair the comes to a point in front.

[IMG]

Basically like the style at bottom left. Of course, I trust your creative choices implicitly and can't wait to see what you have planned for the upcoming hairstyles.
  15. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

#ElfEarAgenda next!
    • Like x 3
  16. Megzilla Developer

It'd have to be part of the "skin" otherwise it'd take up a gear/face slot which I feel would be too limiting.

Hope so :)
    • Like x 5
  17. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

*cough* with glowing skin *cough* please, thank you.
  18. The Nightwing New Player

I really appreciate an answer from the dev team (first time I got that in all game forums I participate).

And great to hear we can expect new hairstyles, I just can't find a hairstyle that makes me look like nightwing
    • Like x 2
  19. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I'm surprised no one has asked for an Aquaman tattoo skin style like in the movies.
  20. The Nightwing New Player

I think our best shot on getting WB to allow us to use iconic content is when they are trying to promote a movie, so let's just wait for the next big DC movie so we can have cool stuff