Would like to hear people thoughts\Tips about Legends.

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Eve, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Eve YouTuber

Hey, I would like to hear people thought's about Legends, maybe some tips.
    What your opinions about spammers, 2\4vs1, blockers, and etc..
    And is it me or Bane is really broken because there is no Bane I can take down...
    I can take down Batman, Catwoman, Shazam, everyone but him... Everytime I get opponent with
    Bane I try but I leave after awhile or wait for rewards Because I just can't beat Bane... Is there anyway to counter him??? Hes so over powered Its literally killing me :p and some tips about using Harley because I like play with her but she's easy to block break and interrupt... And Dear Devs stop giving Legends for free... *Cough*Batman*Cough*DoctorFate*Cough*JohnStewart*Cough*Batman*Cough*...

Please be honest and nice (If possible, thanks) :)
    • Like x 1
  2. BƖack Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Every Legend can be OP if used right. Noone of my friends or myself had ever problems with beating bane in Legends.
    You're from same server as me so once i will meet you in game i can give you some tips.

P.S That's not cool when you leaving because like you said ''i just can't beat'' - that ain't excuse.
    Don't do that. If you do not like legends, don't play it, but let others enjoy the game. ;)
    • Like x 2
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

If you want to know where you are going wrong versus certain legends , record your gameplay and study where you get countered etc , what you keep doing wrong will become obvious and you can correct that accordingly.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Hey is Dean Winchester :D It only happens with Bane and Usually when I leave someone else come i..
    Sure, I'll be on tonight so maybe we can meet and chat.
  5. Eve YouTuber

Thank you, I will.
    • Like x 1
  6. MastaMind Dedicated Player

If you are playing in anything aside from 1v1's it can also depend majorly on your team. I have been lucky in the most part, but the last one I did we were just way out matched. They stuck together and rolled as a group instead of being all over the place. Even their terrible players were doing better than us. Like they had a John Stewart who was so pathetically bad at it, but anytime he even started to die here would be 2 more of them to make it 3v1 whilst my team was god knows where. So sometimes it is just the luck of the draw.
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I Don't know why, but I felt like sharing that photo here... from lair battle 1v1... am I a bit harsh? :p
    (I love playing with Wonder Woman, I don't know why people says shes op, I practice her and I can easily beat opponents with her and as her) and good people can always beat wonder woman... Depends on opponent... But this, is a whole new level of PvP... I ran by screenshots I took and found this. lol
    [IMG]
  8. Eve YouTuber

Yeah, This is happening all the time in 4v4. I do both 1v1 and 2v2 with my best friend, we've been doing pvp legends for months,
    we know almost every Legend perfectly, we know who's op, there's even players we know and fight lots of times. We have few Legends we usually play with (Like Wonder Woman, Future or Modern Batman, Catwomen-both of them, Circe, Harley, Cheetah, Flash...) I laugh so hard when they do that, go all on one and spam like their lives depends on it, just to kill us faster. Then they do the no way or rude gesture, and I'm sitting there like "Let them have it, no skills no problem":rolleyes:
  9. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Because of her weapon and 35% move. Shield melee, like martial arts lunge, is the hardest hitting melee weapon for pvp.

If you want broken, look towards shazam and capt marvel. They are broken.
    • Like x 1
  10. Eve YouTuber

They are broken but I can take most of them now. Lots of people are like"They op lets use them" But don't actually know how to use them. I have Black Adam, He's no fun to play with lol