Would like to buy Luminous gaze for NORMAL price.

Discussion in 'Metropolis Exchange (Trading)' started by ZuroXtheDragon, May 5, 2018.

1. ZuroXtheDragon New Player

Hi fellow players.
    I am very unlucky with every capsule and after opening 40 and since the outcome another 5-6 i didn't get the Luminous Gaze from the nes Assassin Caps...
    If someone would like to sell one in a NORMAL price which was at the first ones added to broker (35-40Mil$), than i would like to buy it.
    Thank you
    ~Z
  2. Iconic Simulation Dedicated Player

Prices rise and fall. There is no "normal" price. Its merely supply and demand. The fewer there are the higher demand is which affects the price. Its just basic Economics 101.
  3. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

wow your luck is horrible i only opened 10 Assassin Capsules and it dropped on the 6th capsule.
  4. ZuroXtheDragon New Player

I realy Don't care about this "broker maffiatic" prizes and believe that there are a lot of players who boost up the prizes and dont care about others...
    But for the main topic of my thread ...
    [ SOLVED ] I bought a lumin eyes for a good prize
    THANK YOU
  5. stärnbock Loyal Player

well, that is the problem: if chances would be 1/100, then it is likely you will get it after spending 100$. however: it could be you get it with the first capsule and it could be you will not get it even after 500$. noone knows how the chances are set, yet i would guess it is rather somewhere around 1/500. and that is a generous wild guess, because i can't proove it.
  6. Iconic Simulation Dedicated Player

Most ppl when doing pricing, are looking to make profit and sell the item. Not wondering about if others can afford it. Its like a business, not charity.