WotL2 Solo Missing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Veritasum, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Veritasum Loyal Player

I hate to sound ignorant, but I have not found the answer to this riddle. For the last several days, the lantern that gives the solo mission in the crimson mist area has not had the missions available for me. He doesn't have the exclamation mark above him. Early on in the DLC I was able to, but not anymore.

Has there been a change? I didn't see anything in the known bugs thread.

Thanks for any info and I'm on USPS 4. And I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.
  2. ChuckLess New Player

Maybe you already have it open? Like you got the mission but never completed it.
    • Like x 2
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Check if you have the Violet Menace quest active and 10/10 Missions completed. I'm not 100% sure but I think if that's the case, you have to go to Ferris Aircraft fist to get further missions.
    • Like x 1
  4. Veritasum Loyal Player

I've been to Ferris and I'm at 9 missions yesterday, so hopefully after I go to Ferris again it'll come up again. Thanks.
  5. Veritasum Loyal Player

Oh crap. I bet that's it. I feel dumb. Probably going to feel dumber when I can log on and confirm.
    Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  6. DCUController New Player

maybe instead of hitting X to complete the mission you hit triangle which hides the mission.
    • Like x 1