WOTL1, AmazonFury 1, Superman, Batman slacking off?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Echephyle, May 3, 2014.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

This shield you mention of sphinx is non- penetratable?, How about a spell that stops history from changing wala now it's broken.

Notice when Circe is defeated it's always a group or someone helping storywise, as for sphinx we will defeat him as well in next DLC like we did to Circe in SOT, so apparently gamewise they are equal, both are gods respectively.
  2. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Question do Circe make spells up or are they preset spells?
    And yes non-penetrable unless you are a master of time just like how only Bor-El has been able to break through his shield effectively oh and ofcourse those magically gods tapped it and it opened up lmao. But loopholes loopholes :p dam magic I hate you lol am a meta guy.
    • Like x 1
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

Not sure but I believe according to how DCUO portays her she can do both Presets and make spells hence her turning men into beastiomorphs at will which is only known by her , and SOT alert were she uses a preset spell I believe to break free trigon.

Btw are you refering to sphinx from marvel? If so he's a magician:p
  4. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Lmao nooo the big fight head sphinx that look at you like what up bra when he decide to summon you. But the strongest guy in DC is the Presence. He is the universe itself....and one strong second is...Superman Prime yeaaa....the golden one that manipulate energy and basically a god. Like literally he create and destroy even Mxyzplt followed under him. A God meets a suppose goddess. Yea went there lol.
    I just wanted to tell you that CELESTIAL/magic wins in this argument and meta is a second due to the fact that he didn't create the dam universe and is not the universe itself.
    I don't know I guest I like to find strength in brute strength then casting some annoying "WHAT DID YOU DO" moment spells lol
  5. Ghostof91 New Player

Lol, I know what you mean but you can be strong all you want but if you cant touch something how can you defeated it cough cough Supes"

Don't know but I think she has the traits of a Goddess, hence why every where you read she is described as such unless your insinuating DC comics is a liar itself then she is.

Celestial/Magic who dare walks?o_O Circe is just a powerful Sorceress non- Celestial thats all.
  6. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

I guest breaking the speed of light are being strong enough to destroy universes effortlessly isn't good enough :eek:! Crap Superman one million work with me :p and he only need to hit a molecule hard enough for it to make an AOE huge mega universe exploding punch. If it doesn't hit superman prime better bow to that being lmao....As if we didn't know the strongest of all wasn't someone that is celestial tho. Hinting at the presence in which he is the universes, creation, death, emotion, power, will, and strength. All rapped into one spiritual energy which is the breathing universe just wow anyway I am just babbling over an argument that is done with.
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

I would like to think theres no one in Dc world that is the universe itself regardless of the abilities this guy is capable of, to seal this up Im going to say Sphinx may be powerful but as powerful as you describe him to be, Just saying Circe will put up a good fight heck what about Spectre who is suppose to be the enbodiment of spirits (Vengence) now that sounds powerful.

Edit: Circe is immortal btw:)
  8. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Let me show you something....

Look at where Spectre is sphinx is no where on the list also if am right. And it isn't really much of a being but a spiritual entity of the universe its like an Abysses of energy that makes all universes a universe think of it like that. And I leave you with that information do whatever you want am putting myself to sleep cya.

#SUPERMANDARKSEIDDLC
    • Like x 1
  9. Ghostof91 New Player

Great Post, did not know Dc had a cap as far as all powerful.o_O
  10. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

Believe me, I know. Yet that person has the nerve to talk about my behavior ingame.

Definitely a lost sad soul indeed.
  11. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

HAIL HYDRA!!
    • Like x 1
  12. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

As do I.
  13. Phantasy2013 Dedicated Player

I truly hope to team with DarkSeid and blast Superpunk into the center of the earth.

I truly look forward to meeting our true Meta Lord and Master.....DarkSeid.

DCUO would never be the same.
    • Like x 1
  14. Lantern Neuro New Player

Kinda like how in the comics NO MAN is supposed to set foot on Paradise Island (there have been exceptions of course), but all of a sudden it's totally cool that it's become a sausage fest in Amazon Fury? For something that bears the DC Comics logo, DCUO is not the most respectful of its source materials history or cannon.
  15. Jafin 10000 Post Club

It is explained in the story why we're allowed on the island.
  16. Derio 15000 Post Club

Batman was just in OC. Batman has most content in the game.

Batman has 5 raids, 5 alerts, countless duos and solo content.

I think the real question is where is superman?
  17. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

K
    DC is weird in that the term isn't exclusive to human beings.
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

IMHO Kryptonians are humans they look like humans, they act like humans:rolleyes:, as far as abilities we can easily draw a conclusion that the Kryptonians we speak of maybe the superior race who gave rise of DC humans on Earth.
  19. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

Really you wanna do this? You don't want to fight a great Cathra warrior! Your partner can't compare with a duo which races have powerful history! #CATHRAS AND KRYPTONIANS ALLDAY
  20. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The term Metahuman was created by humans, which is why it is the most commonly used term. It is not specific to humans, it just means a being who has abilities above those of a regular human being (or above the norm for whatever species they are). The abilities must also stem from something within them, something etched into their DNA. They do not have to be born with the ability, they can gain it later in life like how Static got his abilities from the Big Bang in Detroit.