Worth reporting or nah?

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Ringz, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Ringz Dedicated Player

So are we still ignoring hackers in these parts of town even with multiple footage?
  2. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

You're right that IS a lot of footage right there -_-
    • Like x 1
  3. Ringz Dedicated Player

You're right. Its almost as if I was asking before sending footage to see if its worth my time or not.

Its not like hackers reported before weren't seen still wondering around freely in game.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I know hacking is wrong but imagine the power trip! lol
  5. Gimpy Loyal Player

Usually it's a matter of digging up the right Data to prove a person is hacking, video helps but a video isn't always the "proof".

There are gamers out there who have the fastest connection available, the fastest, most up to date gaming PC and use items such as,

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...0qZFhOKBNKnrE5XtzCApJpZ2gCuc_zugFxxY&usqp=CAY

or

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...f4ezwrZdyMkgZb6QXjFybaxjBTfSqpY3mzmk&usqp=CAY

So just having a Video doesn't prove a player is hacking/cheating.

Legally, they need to have the right data to ban an individual for hacking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

especially if they intend on reporting such activities to law enforcement.

I'm not saying who you have on video isn't actually cheating, just that it takes more than a video to prove it.
  6. Razzbuu Well-Known Player

I did actually reported a speed hacker who was taking advantage of it on pve content
    2days and he's banned , make sure to but as much as information to be sure
  7. Knarlydude Loyal Player

You're better off sending in a support ticket with your videos and let the devs do their own investigating. If they think your evidence is good and then can validate it that player will be taken care of.
  8. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Good luck. The way Daybreak handled the stealing that was going on with TC, a week ban I believe. Plus they got to keep everything. They stole real life money. You'll remember the old money duping from back in the day. Those individuals received lifetime bans. What they would do with hackers? A one week ban, lol.
  9. The Canadian Level 30

Honestly, I'm on the side that believes that nothing will be done about it and it's on us as a community to police this issue in a respectful manor.
  10. Ringz Dedicated Player

Yea, I didn't bother. I thought about how I would had to make the ticket, then going through the video making timestamps to show when and where, then having to upload from my ps4 - to my usb - to my pc, and at that point I just said forget it.

I do not bother with pvp competitively or casually anymore to care for things like this. It was 2 in the morning during the time, and I felt like pvping on dcuo again to relive the feeling, so I felt some type of way when I ran into a hacker. Plus, overall of pvp just not getting love back since forever, I just dropped it. I'd just go play tekken if I want to fight someone competitively.

With this thread I did wanted to see if things change around here of the devs taking action or not, but over time it wasn't harming my life so I dropped it. My breakthrough success would've been like 5% chance anyway.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

I feel ya. I retired from pvp when they destroyed sorc, for me. The revamp has made me want to play less and less. Over the past year, I'm on my third break from the game. The lack of pvp, and the obvious neglect from Daybreak, makes me move on to something more challenging and fun.