World Down

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EP Ice, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

Was in the middle of 'Gates o Tartarus' when without warning I was thrown all the way to my desktop. Tried to re-enter. Character screen came up saying that the world was down. Also, my char was from over four hours ago. The new costume pieces and 2 levels were missing. My guess, is that it's another Denial of Service attack. Hope that whatever it is, it's resolved soon. And I shouldn't lose credit for not completing Tartarus.
  2. ZenoKun New Player

^ If they are working on stuff, why not say so beforehand? o.o
  3. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Sounds like it's not isolated.
    (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The US server should be back up in about 30 minutes.
    • Like x 3
  5. Veri'Raivo New Player

What happend?
  6. Wallachia Devoted Player

WOOHOO, 30 MINUTES OF SHITPOSTING!
    • Like x 2
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

good to know, thanks for the update
  8. RaidenGods New Player

9. 5parcks Active Player

It's been buggy and lagging all day. At one point, half my screen went missing. And how does a new raid WAY above one toon's cr show up as queable? Any word on how long this might take?
  10. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

They would not be so cavalier if it was something they were doing. They have experienced DoS attacks in the past, and are probably doing so again. Some wretched miscreant. Who refuses to use his fingers to plumb private parts, as God intended. Is most likely rubbing his hands together and cackling in his mommy's basement.
    • Like x 1
  11. 5parcks Active Player

12. Fenian Mortis New Player

I hope its to fix the screen scale mines is way off and cant see ppls levels and half
    Of the chat screen
    • Like x 1
  13. Jupiter Ross Well-Known Player

Hopefully theyre fixing the chat issue...1 out of 11 of my toons doesnt have any voice chat...same thing happend to a lm of mine on her main..hopefully its fixed when wirld goes back up
  14. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Didn't experience anything like that, but I did have one toon that was missing his legs. Also had to basically quit a solo because the controls weren't responding for me like they should have been so I was getting killed when I shouldn't have been since it was an easy one.
    • Like x 1
  15. RageLoloer Level 30

Us servers will be back up in 30 mins
  16. 5parcks Active Player

At least we have all had similar issues and it's not just insanity taking over.
    • Like x 1
  17. 5parcks Active Player

Random bugs all over. My cr 140 was able to Q for BBS. So I kinda figured something was wrong.
  18. Flight Avails Well-Known Player

19. 5parcks Active Player

I never noticed this before on the character screen, when the world is down, has it always said "number of toons"/0?
  20. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Yeah it does, that's a server-down glitch. I guess it can't get the info from the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.