World Down

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by EP Ice, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

If it makes you feel better, I managed to complete the instances I queued :D
  2. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

I was in the middle of The gates of Tartarus. When, when without even touching my keyboard, I was thrown clear to desktop. When I tried to re-enter the game. It said that the world was down. I'll bet it's another DoS attack.
    • Like x 1
  3. Jay Smeezy Dedicated Player

Yeah couldn't invite folks to bbs so i could run it the sixth time w/no 146 drops....kinda pissed but i got my marks back up...lol

Play more PS4!
  4. Korkoff New Player

I KNOW MY TWO ACCOUNT ONE FOR ME AND THE OTHER FOR MY SON ONLY ADD UP TO $30 A MONTH BUT YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE THEM. I CAN NOT LEAVE FOR A WEEK COME HOME TRY TO DO ALL THE WEEKLIES ONLY TO HAVE THE SERVER CRASH TIME AND AGAIN DURING INSTAS THEN GO OFFLINE FOR HOURS ON END...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, SORRY DID THAT GET ON YOUR NERVES, NOW U KNOW HOW I FEEL.
    • Like x 1
  5. JasonIsley Devoted Player

And we were having a nice in league chat about walk-ins and why they're bad too...
    • Like x 1
  6. Marcus Aurelius Active Player

Same for me. I had changed my costume and gained 2 levels.
  7. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Someone update this thread when worlds back up. Im gona go play the Division.
  8. SparklingMayo Well-Known Player

Feel the same way sometimes, and those times are when I pay for anything from subscription to buying from cash shop.
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

10. Kroye Loyal Player

So many mad nerds.
    • Like x 1
  11. Plower Girl Active Player

that gif is creepy man
  12. WADE Well-Known Player

jhate to remind you sony sold ouy day break owns it now
  13. Danielle_Tgurl Committed Player

Just my luck...lol. Been away for a few months and decided to come back to see if population has improved any since the PC/PS Merge. Thought it was better populated with all these new folks so I got membership again. Figured I would give the new power a try. Level 6 and BOOM...World Down
    • Like x 1
  14. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  15. Eating Alive New Player

Damn, i need to beat more virtual *****! You cant do it to me! AARRGGHhhhhh
    • Like x 1
  16. Bhanqwa Well-Known Player

I hope this rant isn't part of how you raise your son...
    • Like x 3
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Was playing just fine for hours with all of my villains trying out the new loot system with some solos, enjoyed it very much. But, then I tried to log in with my first hero so I could go through all of them, and saw WORLD DOWN! NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO! :(:confused::mad:
  18. Timothy Grisham New Player

Well is probably dcuo working on some dk what
  19. WADE Well-Known Player

i confess i broke it:(
    • Like x 1
  20. Nawtae Well-Known Player

Never go full ******.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.