World Down!? (US PS/PC)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Martian, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

Hi.
    Is anyone else having the same problem?
    I just opened the Launch Pad of the game and as usual clicked the option "Play" and when I entered the Characters List, and Chose my character, Bingo jumped out of the game to that screen of destroyed buildings and said "There was an issue required new log in" . . .
    I opened the Launch Pad again to Re-Log and I did. . . When the Characters List came up, It was showing all of my characters in the both servers (EU and US) and the option to choose the character and play was disappeared!
    And Statue: World Down
    • Like x 2
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

I can only assume it's the bi-daily restart? They didn't shut down yesterday(at least for usps/uspc)
  3. Trexlight Devoted Player

From mepps yesterday

New

We have been running 48 hour restarts on EU PC/PS and on Xbox for a while. We believe the server improvements made over the last few months can let us push EU PC/PS and Xbox to 72 hours, and US to 48 hours. Hold on to your hamsters!

Servers go down normally at 7amET but now being down every 2 days. Today was that day.
    • Like x 1
  4. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Congrats, you've discovered that the game restarts every day at the same time and always has since day one.
  5. Nodens Dedicated Player

Congrats, you've discovered that not every player in the game has BEEN in the game since day one, nor has that information njust been spontaneously appearing in player's minds. -Plus, as Mepps points out, it no longer follows that schedule on the EU PC/PS server, nor the Xbox server, anyway.
    Knowledge is power! :)
    • Like x 1