Work In Progress: Total Recovery Kits

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Captain Liberty, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBirdOfSteel Committed Player

Ah so this is why the recovery kits became so rare.

Decrease supply / Increase demand

Love it

Im all for anything that means i dont have to farm exos so count me in for this!
    • Like x 1
  2. Slykraze Active Player

Good idea for those who hate farming but I think ill stick with the regular 5 kits personally.
  3. DeathandHades New Player

not everyone leveling a new character is a vet some are just new people and the favt that they ccan breeze through content does hurt their skill level and destroys their knowledge of the game.
    • Like x 1
  4. thelostczarnian New Player

no....what if you want to make a different mod. like say you went from hl dps to mental dps. getting a mod made is the easiest part
  5. thelostczarnian New Player

this is greate...but for costing real money it should give ALL the mats used to make it not just the bytes. now THAT is a souped up kit.
    • Like x 2
  6. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

Is that all you think about filling your pockets, might aswell put gear in the marketplace aswell then.
    • Like x 1
  7. Derio 15000 Post Club

See this will be useful once you replace your first t6 mod.
  8. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

they will probs be a stupid price like 4.99 you going to pay that for every mod?
    • Like x 2
  9. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

I really like the idea of introducing these and I would probably buy them.

But on the other hand I am totally against it. Its an item that will easily become a necessity & DC can control demand & sales by reducing the all ready horrible drop rate of Exp Recovery Kits. This seems to be a market that is driven only by the seller (i.e. MONOPOLY). There wouldn't even be a need for these if the EXP Kits had better drop rates. It seems like another way to force players to spend more money on top of legendary. This is up there with selling french fries & then charging extra for Ketchup.
    • Like x 2
  10. Badname654 New Player

C'mon tell me these bad boys are trade able

Bwahahaha
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

No way, thats insanely expensive. If they are anything over the price of scanners they are going to be overpriced.
  12. WickedRhys Well-Known Player

even if they're 2.99 you going to pay that for every mod?
  13. TheMarvel New Player

10 for 500 SC. Any more and I wouldn't ever bother.
  14. rockergurl New Player

Question???? "Our plans to introduce," does that mean already going into the game or planning to do this?
  15. Mad9 New Player

The game is not free to make. Recovery kits do not impact your skill or give anyone an unfair advantage.
  16. TheMarvel New Player

Agree. "Total Recovery" should mean total recovery.
  17. TheVoiceOfReason Well-Known Player

This is just a bad idea. This game keeps becoming more pay to win by the day. Some things should earned in game only. Your greed will kill this game and then you guys will make nothing.
  18. Mad9 New Player

lol, $4.99 will be a stupid price. I'd rather farm bits then to buy them at this price.
  19. Derio 15000 Post Club

I would pay 2.99 for a pack of 5.
  20. SKAVANGER408 New Player

Please make this happen like right now!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.